Its Just 75 Days away !!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
The East Coast Miniature Horse Club

3rd Annual Spring Fling

April 17th and 18th AMHR

April 19th and 20th AMHA

Senator Bob Martin Eastern Agricultrual Center, Williamston , NC

This is going to be a fantastic show again this year. Please don't miss out !! The class list is still being

tweeked a little in order to add all the newest and latest classes for both shows. It will be available

in a few days. Just to give you a sampling of the classes. We are offering the youth costume

liberty class , many stakes pay back driving classes!! Country Western Pleasure classes driving classes. Youth classes in both shows are divided. Our show committee has out done themselves on this one.

Also we are having a one horse fee per show of $110.

Stalls are only $45 dollars for the entire show. From Tuesday evening until Monday Morning.

Those of you that remember our show last year know that we feed you well. We are having two

liberty parties ,one for A and one for R again this year.

And I can't say enough about the facility. It is one of the best in the country!! Easy access to the huge covered arena and practice arena from all the barns. The barns are clean and well lit and very modern. Wash stalls with hot water in each barn.

You are welcome to check out the facility at Senator Bob Martin Eastern Agricultural Center

Laura is our Show manager again this year and you can direct your questions or request a show packet from her at [email protected]

We will find out who the winner of the black diamond show cart is at this show. We still have tickets availabel so don't miss out on this exceptional oppertunity to win this fabulous show cart and the harness that Double Diamond has also thrown in. A GREAT PACKAGE to win. Please see details and where to send your ticket request to at this link show cart link Many of you on the forum have taken advantage of this oppertunity and bought tickets. I hope many more of you will do the same. The cart can be shipped at the winners expense. However what is 250 or so dollars to ship if you win a cart and harness worth over $3,300.00? Also if you are near or are attending a show where Double Diamond is vending this year, they will deliver the cart to that show at their expense and you can pick it up there and avoid the shipping charges.

Check our web site often for updates East Coast Miniature Horse Club

If I have left anything out I hope my fellow club members will fill in the holes !!! Thanks and I hope to see everyone at the show !!! Maryann

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

ONLY 75 DAYS?!

I am SO exicted for the Spring Fling!

Other than Nationals, it is hands down the show I am looking forward to the most this season. Really, everyone this show is the place to go for great competition, a really nice facility and huge ring, friendly people/club members, and oh my goodness so many other things.

The class list is going to be amazing, stakes classes, youth division split classes (8-12,13-17, etc), versatility for the adults and the youth, youth liberty (!!!), and exibitor parties hosted by non other than the great barn..Double Diamond. Oh yeah, not to mention there will be THREE judges. 2 of them will be 2008 National judges and 1 of them will be a 2008 World judge. It doesnt get much better than that!! A Double Diamond show cart (EXTREMELY nice cart) the Black Diamond will be raffled off. It's just going to be such a great show.

The ECMHC members are really some of the closest friends I have aquired in the mini industry, EVERYONE is extremely nice and willing to help. Seriously, I can't say enough about how great this show is.

Try to make this one, yall!!!!

I can promise you won't regret going
default_smile.png

Yep
default_yes.gif
It's gonna be a good one .

The class list is unlike any I've ever seen , and with the flat fee for pre entries, you can show all day and NOT go broke
default_risa8.gif

Also wanted to add that RV Super Store will be providing breakfast Friday and Sunday morning in addition to the 2 Liberty parties
default_eat.gif

bump
default_wink.png

and ha, you think that I would remember to add that since it's my dad!!
default_wacko.png
I'm going crazy.

OMG you mean we have two more meals? Thats 4 free meals
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well no one is going to go hungry thats for sure.
default_eat.gif
Thanks RV Superstore!!!

you guys are the best . Of course Thanks Double Diamond for sponsoring the

Liberty Parties. I can't wait. Its going to be so much fun.
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see

everyone there!!

Latest posts

Back