Congratulations Sue Cushing, Shaladar Miniatures!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Sue!!! [/SIZE]

CMHR had a wonderful time at Worlds and we plan on being at Worlds and Nationals Next year! What a fantastic basket with donations from this LB group, and other wonderful supporters. We would also like to thank the venders at the show for their contributions to the basket. You are all AWESOME!!!

CMHR would also like to thank all that purchased raffle tickets we really do appreciate it. We are already starting to collect items for the raffle baskets for Nationals and Worlds next year.....

giniandsue.jpg

Gini and Sue

susanandsue.jpg

Susan and Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Sue!!
default_aktion033.gif

I thought the basket was for bidding on. If I had known it was raffle tickets, I would have bought some. I could have sworn the post said "bids". Oh well.
default_smile.png

HUGS & THANKS to all that donated, put in all the hard work, bought tickets and raised money for the minis that need it!

We had a grea time. And I was so tickled to meet several of the LB members........

Thank-you Thank-you, Thank-you to all who were involved in the raffle. I so appreciate all the wonderful things that were in the basket, and I have already ordered my magnetic signs. I can't wait to get home and try the Barracuda Nippers!!

In the HUGE gift basket were:

A very pretty ball cap style hat

$50.00 gift certificate from Deb Chapman

A certificate for magnetic signs from Burkdolls (sp??)

2 red/wht/blue halters and leads

Chances t-shirt

2 Super Fly masks

a bottle of Body Builder

The book by Marty Garrison: Barney The Buckskin. (And yes, I read it today...LOL)

5 ADORABLE horse silouette (sp) stall signs.

Gift certificate for 10% off from Hauled Wright Equine Transport...(great..now I have to buy a horse and have it shipped.....
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting LOLOLOLOL)

A lovely HUGE rosette was attached tot he basket with horse charms on it and conchos. Whoever made it did a fantastic job. I have it hanging in my tack room at the show.

Also 2 bags of Extruded Advantage horse feed that has been taste tested and Mini approved.

If I have forgotten something , please let me know...I am exhausted.

Thank-you so much !!!

Sue

Hi Sue we saw you at the sign shop getting your sign ordered when we were pulling out. A big congratulations on winning the basket. One thing you did forget was the

Baracuda Nippers . They didn't make it to the show in time to put it into the basket but we were holding them. I'm very interested in knowing how those work so please let me know. Congrats on your placings and have a safe trip home.

We enjoyed meeting all that stopped by the booth and those we met in the barns. I now know what it means when people say "The best of the best" these horses were absolutely beautiful all of them!

Everyone have a safe trip home!!!

Latest posts

Back