Congrats Karen!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
Talked to Karen Hunter (AKS Miniatures) a little while ago, and she WON
default_firstprize.gif
her Ammy level 1 jr stallion class with the colt they got from James Walsh, RHA Mercury Rising
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I hope she'll come on and post a pic!! Karen supposedly does "do" halter - she leaves it for her daughter, Samantha (who also placed top in level 2 ammy jr stallions with Mercury)

Way to go Karen
default_biggrin.png

I was watching - the win was well deserved. Congrats Karen (and Samantha too). Karen, I could certainly see your happiness and excitement when you picked up that trophy.

Barbie

Karen and Mercury looked amazing! It was one of the few classes I got to watch last night! Way to go!!!!!
default_laugh.png

Congrats Karen! We came home last night, didn't get to watch any of the later classes.

Jan

Thank you all, I am so proud of Mercury and Samantha, she does all of our fitting and training and did a wonderful job with Mercury. Also a huge thank you to Rocking Horse Acres, Pam, Bob and James Walsh for letting us bring this wonderful young stallion home and give us the chance to show and own him. I just went to get my Champion jacket which is beautiful this year, so another huge thank you to JSW Farm for sponsoring all of the amateur jackets. Without them, I wouldn't have gotten mine. I am so pleased but I do know I owe alot of people for this win. Words can't express how blessed I truly am, and what great friends I have.

I hope to have some pictures soon, and I will be proud to show off my wonderful boy, I do love my horse.

Congratulations to everyone at the show, there have been some tough classes here this year. Wonderful group of horses for sure.

Back