Coming back....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been on this forum for a couple of years. I have no miniature horses at the moment, miss them. If I ever get land again, I will have them again. Hope you don't mind me lurking here again until then!
Hey, lurkers are welcome anytime!! Until you're blessed with land and more minis....you could tell us about your agility friend in your profile picture.
default_yes.gif
You could also tell us about you, your two-legged and four-legged family, your hopes, dreams and what's kept you away for so long!

default_thud.gif
Is that enough of an interrogation for you?! LOL
default_thud.gif

That is my best friend and constant companion Kaycee, a standard schnauzer. She is 12 and retired, but still active. Have three horses, two QH, one who is IR and foundered last August, one mare who is a pain in the butt but I love her and a recent kill pen rescue. I board them, but minis would probably not do well there. I also have two other dogs, a standard poodle age 10 and a wonderful, oversized Chinese crested powder puff who competes in rally.

What prompted the kill pen rescue? How long has he/she been with you? Do you know anything about it's past?

I have a regular customer at the mission who breeds and shows Chinese Cresteds. I expect you're having quite the fun at the rallys with a powder puff!

We'll be looking forward to your input on how you manage your IR horse. Quite a few of our members have this issue and would appreciate another point of view, I'm sure.

The kill pen rescue. I do not look at or follow kill pens. At the risk of being flamed, I have mixed feelings on them. Saving horses vs providing kill pen buyers with money to buy more, it's a no win. Anyway, a friend sent his picture and something about him puled at my heart in more ways then one. He arrived at the barn on Christmas eve after doing his 30 days QT.

My IR horse is doing fantastic, now. I have learned a lot. And, while I am glad to have the knowledge, wished I had come about it a different route.

Love my Chinese Crested!

Thank you for making me feel welcome. I am glad to be back.

Back