Comfy Fit Harness & Myler Bits

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, haven't been on here much...but I must add my two cents in...I drive with a pairs comfy fit harness in full collar and hames as well as the Kelly Comfort Snaffle type of bits and love both pieces of equipment! I have a attached a picture of them "in action" last summer at a driving camp
default_smile.png
My horses are 36.5 and 37.5" and they really work well in the comfy fit harness, they wear a size 13" collar as a size reference.
What a beautiful pair!! Can I ask about your carriage? Which brand and model is it?

On your harness - you use the stainless steel buggy style hames - correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you paintponylvr for your help. Looking back I realize I was 'hijacking' another conversation - not thinking! I will, however, try your suggestion of wrapping the bit and see if that helps and also take a look at your other suggestions.

Many thanks! And thank you and sorry to the original poster! The harness you mentioned was new to me also - learned a lot!

Wherever you are stay warm this week.

paintponylvr,

My carriage is a Bellcrown, originally made for a small single pony but my boyfriend welded me the pole and made it work for my pair. I have no idea about the model because its older and I haven't seen one all that similar on their website.

Yes the hames are the SS Buggy Hames.

Cheers

Katie

Latest posts

Back