Colorado Pinnacle Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Just want to thank all who was involved in putting on a AMHR show in Colorado! Just to name a few Heather Franklin, Kim Seipp. Its about time we get some R shows going on here in the state.

We had a great time. Woodstock North Dominos 3 Doors Down, won both Champion Geldings under, Versatility under, and received a 2nd and 3rd in country pleasure driving under (2nd show for driving!) We had a ball. He also received enough points for his Hall a Fame, hes needed one point for 5 years and I hadnt taken him to a R show.

Hopefully this will continue on Thanks again for all the time and effort.

Congrats, Brenda! You guys did great!

Thanks to all who made this show possible- it was a fun time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Peggy it was great to see you! Sorry we drug u through downtown Denver with your trailer. Ok I was waiting for you to post it but I will brag for you. Peggys new filly Firewaters Booya, who is just gorgeous, won grand champion Jr filly res champion Jr filly, grand champion mare and res champion mare. I'm so glad you have her.

Congratulations! Sounds like you both had a wonderful show!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's to you & Peggy both! Peggy got the most gorgeous filly from you! I have always loved that filly! Glad you guys had a good time & did very well at the show!

I was going to post but didn't want to hijack your thread LOL

I am proud of my new girl and THANK YOU for a GORGEOUS filly- I LOVE her, in case you didn't already know
default_smile.png

Thanks, all--- BOO and I are going to have a blast this year
default_smile.png
This will be my first ever National Show
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great show! Wonderful to see everyone and both your horses looked great as always!! I am so tired but it was well worth it, great time had by all. Glad you made it home safe Peggy:)

I won't believe a word of any of this till someone proves it with pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png

Congrats everyone!

Congrats to both of you! Doors will always hold a special place in my heart, too. Glad you're having fun with him in driving now!

Latest posts

Back