Color question???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkoffaith

Reaction score
I am hoping someone here won't mind telling me what color these guys are. These are my two new minis. I bought them from a local farmer who had them for his grandchildren but as they have outgrown them he wanted to get rid of them. He is my hay connection and when he saw I had minis natural he offered them to me. Of course
default_blush.png
: I couldn't say no. So now I have a new gelding Bullet who is 14 years old.

HGBAU3hCdsdfsTMTz2RyJMXcguu64nFm02A5.jpg

and Princess, an 11 year old mare.

zKJtq4krB4K7kkIIkcrzwvffuCyFUicq02E1.jpg

The first one looks to be a sorrel with flaxen mane and tail, and the other one a silver dapple. Both also appear to carry the sabino pattern, giving them the face white and roany areas.

I agree except I would actually question Bullets age!!

I think he is nearer 24 than 14- you might question the man a little harder- a 24 year old is no real problem but he will need a bit of extra care, teeth etc.

I agree except I would actually question Bullets age!!

I think he is nearer 24 than 14- you might question the man a little harder- a 24 year old is no real problem but he will need a bit of extra care, teeth etc.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking too when I saw his picture. He just has that look of an aged horse.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back