color CoLoR COLOR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseLMJAsh

Reaction score
by MADISON, WI.....my horses are in PARDEEVILLE, W
Pondlakes Simply Irresistible CJS went to her first R show over the weekend! Emma did GREAT in color!!! there were 12-15 in Multi Color Under and Emma placed 5th, 1st and 2nd!!!!! We're (justjinx and myself) are very proud of our little girl!!! She is the first foal out of my mom's stallion, Honkens AKS Cracker Jack. i've added in a few new pictures! only thing different will be when i shave her for the next show. i shaved her a week and a half before the HAME show because she had an open show the weekend before and unfortunetly, her coat grew a little too fast so her outlines didn't show!!!

ENJOY the pics!! :bgrin just realized none show all of her pawprints....
default_sad.png

170804966.jpg

170804961.jpg

170804948.jpg

165351780.jpg

170804943.jpg

Congratulations!!! What a pretty little girl!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

A great BIG "CONGRATULATIONS!" Ashley and Jennifer on your little show girl!! She is just darling and I LOVE the pictures!!

I do think the picture of Emma and Moose would be an Equusite photo!!

Ashley takes just the best pictures and I really need to post the pictures she took of our cremello stallion SunRaes White Gold!

I really think this young lady could have a future taking photo shoots!!

Congratulations on your placings! That's a multicolor mare for sure
default_yes.gif
: Love her halos.

Where was the HAME show? Wish I could have been there and looked for old friends
default_smile.png
Glad to hear the clup is still active.

Charlotte

default_yes.gif

Where was the HAME show? Wish I could have been there and looked for old friends
default_smile.png

Charlotte
HAME show was in Belvidere, Il. The weather was great too bad they have to deal with those nasty draft horse stalls for half of their people. Heard that the fairgrounds was thinking about making some new facilities. That would be nice but I suppose it means prices will go up!

default_yes.gif

default_smile.png

Charlotte
HAME show was in Belvidere, Il. The weather was great too bad they have to deal with those nasty draft horse stalls for half of their people. Heard that the fairgrounds was thinking about making some new facilities. That would be nice but I suppose it means prices will go up!
We were lucky and were on the other side, but there was s definite difference in the stalls. I thought the draft stalls were too small for drafts, but JMO.

And mama was so good and quiet in their stall while Emma was being shown. :aktion033: I say kudos to her too.
default_yes.gif
:

She is a cutie!! And you can see a few of the pawprints, on her neck (tho her mane is trying to hide them, lol!). Congrats !

CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

Your little girl is stunning.....I love those blue eyes!
default_yes.gif
:

She certainly is a beautiful little filly! Congratulations!!

She is a cutie!! And you can see a few of the pawprints, on her neck (tho her mane is trying to hide them, lol!). Congrats !

she keeps getting more pawprints! i'll have to get some newer pics soon! i'll wait til she's shaved again for the NEWMHC show up in shawano!!

thanks everyone!! we love her to pieces!!! she's a sweet little pistol!!!

and Donna....i didn't take the pics of moose and emma....mom did!! :cheeky-smiley-006:

Latest posts

Back