Collage Please for Broken Hearted Grandchildren

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
Would someone please do a collage for my grandchildren whose family dog passed over the rainbow bridge? Sophie passed away without warning on Wednesday and my grandchildren are so sad with her passing. She will be missed very much. If you can include the words of the Rainbow Bridge, it will be great and "Sophie 2007-May 13, 2009" If I can get the pictures to post-these are their 3 favorite--if the words to the Rainbow Bridge don't fit with the three pictures, it is okay to put the words on a separate collage. Thank you so very much, it will mean a lot to them.

I can't seem to get the pictures posted--if someone can please email me I will email the pictures.

Here's Sophie. What a pretty girl she was. Sorry it took so long to post them Barbara.

Sophie3.jpg

Sophie2.jpg

Sophie1.jpg

Oh geesh guess you beat me to it very pretty girl:) so sad. i will get right on the collage

here is the poem

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

You gave me something to do on a rainy afternoon

hope you like it and I hope your grandsons pic

came out ok I took the liberties of completing

the part of picture cut off I hope his hair is ok

and also Sophies front paws

at the bottom

Hope it looks ok

Lori

Sophiecoll.jpg

Lori Thank you so very much!! I love it, it is perfect. Garrett's hair came out good. I am sure my grandchildren will really love it. I am going to print it out and put it in a frame for them to hang in their home.

Thank you again for your beautiful work.

Barbara

So glad you like it

I was a little hesitant to try to clone the top of your picture

but I thought it would fit so much better that way

Sophies paws weren't too hard

the other was a challenge

Let me know if you'd like anything changed

Sorry to hear your grandchildren lost their Sophie
default_sad.png

Lori - your collage is beautiful!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Lori the collage is beautiful and perfect the way it is.

My daughter and grandchildren got Sophie about 7-8 months ago. Sophie had a hurt eye. The people before would had rather put her to sleep or give her away instead of taking her to the vet. My daughter took Sophie to the vet and she had to have her eye removed. She healed really well and adjusted good to having one eye. This was 7 months ago. She bonded really fast with my daughter and grandchildren and was really loved. She was fine Wednesday morning but in the afternoon got sick fast. My daughter rushed her to the vet. She died that night. Her heart had a blockage.

Thank you everyone

So sad they had her for such a short time they must be devastated

Poor Sophie had a rough time in her short life

but she left knowing she was very loved

when I heard you original post I knew I had to try to do

something nice for the kids.

I hope after some time passes they will have happy memories of her

Thanks everyone for you nice words about my work

it was a pleasure

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back