Clippers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheeler

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi I am thinking of buying new clippers for body clipping my minis for the shows what kind do you all use and what do you like the best. Also were is the best places to get good deals on them.

Of course Double K's, none better. THe only thing I dont like is the deatiled clipping on the face, the cable makes it hard for me to manuever. For the face I use either cordless Andis AGR or I really love my ne Laube lightening clippers.

Both can be gotten from Rob Crater The Clipper Barn. He is on the forum as CLC

The Clipper Barn at CLC Stables

Without a doubt, Double K. I have used many different brands and for the body there is none better. Not good for the faces though because of the cable so be forwarned to have another set for that.

I love my Laube's for the whole body!

I used to have Double K's and they were good also, but I really wanted cordless and my Laube's do as good of a job on the whole body as my Double K's did, and are so much easier to manage without the cord.

Susan O.

I love the Laube Lazor Clip clippers, and they come in cordless too (I recommend the corded ones, not bad to have the battery pack as well though)

I think you can buy them at KV Vet Supply for pretty cheap... cheaper than Double Ks too... I like the strength of the Double Ks but just can't deal with their awkwardness.

Andrea

Double K all the way! For faces and tight places I like Osters.
default_smile.png

For sure DoubleK for the body and a smaller lighter set for the face but if you can only afford one set of clippers Wahl KM2 Speed clippers can't be beat! They work great on the body and are light enough and the cord is light enough to be able to do the head easily. They clip through anything - even baby fuzz!

I love my Double K's but I've strangeld myself in that darn cable, and tripped over it a dozen times. Graceful, I am not.

We just bought our Double K's last year and they are awesome. I also bought an Andis Cordless at the same time and I use them on legs and faces. I actually did a few of ours with the Andis totally and they did well, although, I wouldn't probably do it that way all the time.

Va Lynda Ann

Double K's definitely! We also have a couple of A-5's, that we use for heads. They're fine when a horse is already clipped, and my daughter uses them for alot - easier for her with the smaller cord.

I would like to get the Laube's as well, but haven't budgeted for it yet.

I selll both Double K and Laube..............probably the two best clippers on the market.

If you have any questions please let me know at [email protected]

You can also visit the store website at www.theclipperbarn.com

I am I believe the cheapest prices around on both Laube and Double K.

Thanks

ROB CRATER

THE CLIPPER BARN

I selll both Double K and Laube..............probably the two best clippers on the market.

If you have any questions please let me know at [email protected]

You can also visit the store website at www.theclipperbarn.com

I am I believe the cheapest prices around on both Laube and Double K.

Thanks

ROB CRATER

THE CLIPPER BARN

Rob,

What style of Laube clippers do you like the best? I was just on your site, and I'm not sure what would be the best.

Thanks,

Gina

Laube, Laube, Laube, without a doubt!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I HATE the cable on the Double K's you can't get in the tight spots cause the cable won't bend.
default_wacko.png
:

Robin

Latest posts

Back