clinic here at ALOHA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank each and everyone who came to the clinic here Sat.I enjoyed sharing my lifes work with you and answering all the questions you had...These horses where put here for us to love and carefor and by being at the clinic it says we all want to learn all we can about these magnificent little creatures...Again THANKS TO ALL !!!!!!! S. Lee crutchfield and all the aloha crew....

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you so much for having us! IT was well worth being late for!
default_wink.png
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Lee thank you so much for having the clinic and sharing all of your knowledge with everybody. Your place is absolutely beautiful. I learned tons of stuf from you. Now that i know where you live i will have to start coming to see you more. Thanks to the whole crew who helped put this clinic on. Aubrey

Your time was much appreciated by everyone. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this event on.

Karen

Lee,

Thank you so much for opening your beautiful farm to all of us last weekend. My husband and I are relatively new to minis and completely new to showing. I haven't tried it yet, but hope to start next year. Your clinic was the most informative few hours I've experienced since falling in love with these little horses and trying to learn what is best for them! Thank you so much for all the wonderful information you shared with us, for clearing up some of the mysteries of showing, and for the awesome demonstations. Liz :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

And Aubrey...you'd better not go back without me! :lol:

Lee,

You've got to do this again !!! You're going to need TWO tents for your next clinic.

I was so excited that you and Kirby shared some of your "secrets" with us.

Watching Dare swim in the pool was amazing !!

See ya'll in a few weeks at Fletcher ( after we practice some of your techniques).

Justine

Thanks so much for taking time in your busy schedule to open your farm for this clinic. We really

enjoyed it and learned so much. Your hospitality is much appreciated. Maryann

Latest posts

Back