Clicker training

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started using clicker training on a couple of my horses about two years ago and love it. It was great for advancing my minis trick training and for building my then weanling, now two-year-old's (I guess she's technically three today
default_new_shocked.gif
) confidence.

When I was interested in trying it I asked on here for resources and was told to get "The Click That Teaches" by Alexandra Kurland, which was very helpful in getting me started. I think I may have even found a package that included a clicker.

Have fun! Clicker training is a great way to teach and create happy, confidant, willing horses.

I love clicker training! I have trained all my horses using this method, and even my dogs. I don't know of any good clicker books, but I am sure there are some out there. YouTube has some great videos on there about clicker training.

I LOVE clicker training! It keeps both you and your mini interested....I use it mostly for trick training and my minis have picked up on everything within a few minuets!!! I don't know of any books...but you can look up clicker training online and find some great tips
default_smile.png
Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back