Classic K Miniatures thread. pics and updates on my mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Udder wise I am not seeing much but the side on body shots in the second pic she looks larger and lower and her tail head looks lower and she is in pretty much the same stance. I definitely see a difference in those two pics. So we are still in the guessing game LOL

Cassie I do see a difference in the shape of her nipples for sure.. and in the last photos where she is standing I see a difference as well in her stomach and tail like Karina said. You aren't crazy lol

default_cheekkiss.gif
With my nonexperience I'm not going to even guess. Just want to give you a big hug. I'm right there with you.

Thanks girls LOL I am obviosuly not very good at taking photos I was sure there was a difference in her bag this morning...
default_wacko.png
lol I guess we still just wait n see LOL

its funny because I didn't think there was much change in her tummy, but change in her udder and ppl are saying there is change in her tummy n not in her udder LOL oh fun and games LOL
default_giveup.gif

I see changes in her but not foaling changes. I am sorry Cassie cos I know how you want a baby but I feel that she just looks way too good to be about to have a foal. No saggy tummy, no torpedo butt, lets hope the vet puts me in my place and proves me wrong.
default_yes.gif

Well I'm with you Cassie! I do see that her teats (but not her bag) are more filled, bu I do not see a great change in her tummy, apart from the fact that in the second picture she somehow looks 'heavier'?

She certainly isn't fat (in fact she is in beautiful condition) so we cannot blame her tummy on being grossly overweight, however she has had foals before and it is perfectly possible, even the norm, for her to have a 'large' tummy as she is in relaxed mode and not in work.

So I agree that 'something' is happening, but although I would love to think that she is going to provide you - and us - with a new little person very soon, I also have to say that these signs do not rule out the possibility of a false pregnancy either.

So we keep on with the guessing game LOL!!

Cassie,

I had a Morgan mare that carried her foal for over a year. I hand bred her only once so I knew exactly when the foal was due. So hang in there.

Hi guys sorry thank you Renee for msging me

Last nite my brothers n I were watching star trek n camped out in the tv room
default_smile.png
n today as been hectic!!! But the house is vacuumed n mopped n almost spotless for mum n dad to come home tuesday ;) im going to make some banana cinnamon bread for them tomorrow night but it's an early start for me tomorrow so right now I am sleeping lol

Oh suzie Finn n penny all have access in n out of the stable tonight as penny isn't pregnant she doesn't Ned to be locked in n as I paid for 3 mnths I thought you all can still watch them if you wanted to
default_smile.png

Sorry about the mess they have made omg naughty kids!!! They are so messy!!

Night all

Thank you Renee lol I would love a group hug right now actually what I need is mummy hug... Anyone willing to be a substitute for a little while? Only til Tuesday lol I'm ok though really just I think over all I'm plain exhausted lol anyway thats right I was sleeping lol

Hope you are sleeping well, Cassie.
default_yes.gif
And here is a hug ((((((((HUG))))))))))
default_cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back