Cinnamon. Rescue mare: **FILLY**!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad you made the graduation! Sending prayers for a safe easy foaling - ok Cin you waited, but now you can have that little one!
default_yes.gif

Phew I am glad all went well and Cin held out for your sons graduation. Whilst you are reading your book don't forget to file off those beautiful nails, you can have them done again once baby is safely here.
default_smile.png

We are a go!! 6.0 butter-yellow on the strip!! Such a far cry from that neon pink! She didn't even LOOK at breakfast and won't stop pacing. Come on, Cin!! You're a textbook girl so far!!

Question: should I keep her inside today, or will that disrupt her routine and make her hold off? I would rather her foal in the stall, but she has a "paddock" to herself, as we separated Sammy and Sally because they would be ugly to her.

Here come the nerves!!!

Forgot to add: udder hot and HARD, nipples pointing straight forward. Stuff was a syrupy consistency. She didn't let me anywhere NEAR her lady bits, not even to peek.

And she's down sternal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! How exciting! I think you will be having s baby today!!!! =D As far as letting her out, I will leave that up to the more experienced Aunties! But this Aunt M is very excited!!

Oh fantastic, whilst she is down just leave her in but you can let her out to wonder around during labour provided you are always there with her. Once she starts looking serious move her back in. Sending lots of prayers. Perhaps you could give your vet a call just to warn him that she is testing ready.

Sending prayers and hugs

This is what I did when Summer went into labor. I wasn't for sure that she was so let her out watching her like a hawk for a couple of hours and after I went out to check on her, she was on the far side of the pen sweating really bad and she took off running as fast as she could to the barn! I said Ok let's go back to the barn! I locked her in but she had no interest in leaving, she knew where she needed to have that baby!

Yippeeee, well done Cin
default_smile.png
Congrats Amy. Hurry up with the pics:)

Oh wow I am so excited, this little mare has come so far in your loving care.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A FILLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures when you can tear yourself away from this little one! I can hardly wait!

Happy Mothers Day Amy and Cin. Congrats on a beautiful little filly.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I'm so nervous, and it's all over! I can't figure out how to change my title! I've done it before, but can't figure it out now! OMG, I'll be back with pics in a sec!!!

Bless her heart, it was an EASY birth!

If anyone deserves as easy birth it is "our" Cinnamon. There are no words to explain how happy I am for you Amy
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a terrific Mothers Day Gift!!! Better than chocolate and flowers anyday!! and a FILLY to boot!! Spend time with her and we will forward to details of her foaling and pictures. Not only do you have to change your titile but you also need to change the list of animals under your name!! Good Girl Cinnamon!! way to go

Beautiful filly and geeze...you look at Cinnamon and you would never think she just had that beautiful filly ...she looks amazing....long legs on this little one! Amy, Again Congratulations to you and Cinnamon

WOW! What a little beauty!!!!! Beautiful long legs and beautiful markings! Congratulations again!

PS -- don't forget to take Cin's halter off so baby stays safe!

Can't wait for more pictures!!!!!

To change the title go to your first post, than Edit, then Use Full Editor. You can change the title there!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back