"Chuckie"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
:saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:

AWE! that first one of him is just precious! i love that, how cute! i'm thinking, hmmm.....equusite? that is one of the cutest pictures i've ever seen! and beautiful horsie.
default_wub.png
:

He is a stunning and very clever boy :aktion033: He makes me smile every time I look at his pictures
default_wub.png
:

Tanya, congratulations on your sweet new boy! I can see you are going to be having just too much fun with him!! :aktion033:

Oh Tanya- I can see why you like him sooo much.
default_wub.png
: He is adorable!!... I just love how he bows. What a true sweey-pie! Congradulations!

Tanya, He is PRECIOUS! Does he come with his Bean Bag chair???? :lol:

MA

default_wub.png
: Awesome! I like the third picture of his bow/praying? the best! What a sweet boy. Wish I had the patience to teach Shortcake to bow like that at the nirsinghomes:)

Maxine

Oh you are going to have a good time with this precious little boy! What a clown! He's gonna keep a smile on your face each and every day! Congratulations...he's adorable!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

He looks like such a sweet horse, and I bet he's fun to "play" with, LOL! Congratulations!

Very Impressive!

Quite the little show off he is! Maybe he could teach mine a trick or two, give them something to do with all there free time!

default_smile.png

Very VERY impressive!

Congrats agian Tanya!!!

Latest posts

Back