Christmas Wish List -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
We are looking for land - so that's top on my list this Christmas! We've been blessed with so many things, and I am grateful.

Just wondering what is on the TOP of everyone's Christmas Wish list this year. :lol:

Unrealisticly? Another horse! Minis are like potato chips, right? :bgrin

Realisticly? A Myler bit for Willie!
default_yes.gif
:

I"m so hoping that Holly is bred and is carrying a filly for Michael.

He always wanted a filly from Holly and planned to call her "Noelle"

Just imagine, a female version of Timmy......... :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

That's a Christmas wish I have.

Sigh....vehicles that don't break down
default_sad.png
For 14 months now we have had a neverending round of problems with all our vehicles. Thousands of dollars later it is still one thing after another. Last weekend we had the truck, car and tractor all not working at the same time! Truck is now fixed, car will have to wait a bit, and we are still trying to figure out what is wrong with the tractor. Talk about a money pit!
default_unsure.png
:

Well, I want another natural wooden cart, (Boinky) and a gold-trimmed harness, (C&D Littlestepper's) very much like the one I have, only bigger, for my "B" gelding.

Not likely to happen for Christmas, but hopefully by Spring. :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Realistically for Christmas...some gift certificates for my favorite tack shop, and LCD monitor, as this one is fried. (I've been looking "through" pink for several months now.)

Heather, I would love to have you as a neighbor. I have 2 huge areas I "could sell". One is a 15 acres paddock. Mowed once yearly and has a high and low. The other is about 22 acres give or take and was once an orchard.
default_wink.png
: Maybe that way I can keep the hollow, maybe keep 2 or 3 minis and be able to afford my dreams as well as my foolishness. How bout a nice visit to the hollow to see.
default_yes.gif
:

Well my unrealistic christmas wish would be to get a nice miniature horse barn built with around 24 boxstalls, 12 by 12. Right now I have in the barn 9 boxstalls and currently own 3 arabians and 11 minis. It is a good thing I can double some minis up and the stalls most are 12 by 12, some smaller 10 by 10, and one or 2 a bit smaller. Also my my oldest arabian we built a small run in shed/barn as she will not go in this barn due to the doorway not being wide or high enough. So she doesn't need a stall in the barn as she has her own. I have 2 yearlings together, 2 weanlings together, a gelding and open mare together, stallion by himself, 2 broodmares in one, 2 broodmares in another, a 2006 arab filly in another, 2 jersey calves in one(temporary) and a 2 year old arab filly in one. If the older arab would go in the barn she would be in the stall where the jersey calves are and the calves once the 2 cows we sold for meet leave tommorow would go in the cow tie stanchions.

Realistically is to get another mini stallion, which may be in the near future as I may have traded my 2006 arab filly for one, only registered AMHR but will be no taller than 31" at maturity and all my mares are AMHR with some being double registered(AMHA/AMHR).

Unrealtically? A horse. Been my Christmas fantasy for ... so many years now. Over 15 years. Also, a new computer, as mine is rapidly dying. How about land/a house or place of our own??

Realistically? I don't know. I don't really have much I "want", now. I could list things I need, or things I want but don't really need... but nothing much comes to mind.

l don't need or wish for anything for myself l have more then enough BUT Marty if you read this l'm hoping and wishing that your Holly is bred and gives you a great filly.

Electric sander for hooves

Double K Clippers (Ha, like I'll get them)

A bunch of CDs

Clothes

Im not really asking for much since I got so much this year for my horses.

Well I am looking to deck out my up and coming driving horse, and I have been browsing looking for him a new cart as the shafts on my Jerald aren't really long enough for him and would like the bigger wheels for him too. And he gets a new Lutke harness to match, as well from someone very special
default_wink.png
: I need to get him measured sometime and go ahead and call Dale. I need to get a good easy entry work cart to fit him as well, and work harness as I am just getting into the driving (well I did have a horse I drove back in 03, and have a small Jerald) .....new whip, side number holders, shaft stops ext....

Unrealistically I would like another barn in addition to what I have and an arena, but it would just be a viscious cycle as if I got another barn I would want to be showing more horses, and both my show barn and trailer hold ten at the moment and that is what I have been showing and it gets killer doing it yourself keeping those ten fit, stalls cleaned, clipped ext.... Now the arena if I just had a place to put near the barn I could put it to use in a minute.

On the "I'm Dreaming" list, to win the lottery so I could make many people's Christmas Wishes come true, true, true (I have a list, just need the funding *LOL*)

On the semi-realistic side, I hope that my husband is able to purchase his own crab boat so he can get away from the "short man syndrome" that all these captains/owners have, and dance to his own tune!

On the fairly realistic, but still wishing side, a cat-back exhaust system for my 2004 F250 Power Stroke, maybe some new tail lights (euro style, carbon fiber), a chrome exhaust tip.

Easy money is anything sparkly and shiny, blown glass objects or Christmas ornaments in the shape of fruit or vegetables. ;)

Of course we all know World Peace is too much to hope for, but it's nice to dream about.

Liz M.

I can't actually think of anything I really want for Christmas! The past couple of years, pretty much if I wanted something and it was by any stretch "reasonable", I got it.

I think that H and I will buy ourselves a flat screen TV for the living room though. We got one for the bedroom last year (it was actually my gift to him to butter him up to get another mare, I think that was "Suprize"!), and would like a second TV like the one in the bedroom.

Mainly just looking forward to spending time with our families this Christmas and having quiet time together, too.

Now, if we want to go into the realm of it's not gonna happen, I wouldn't mind some more land, a covered driving arena, covered round pen... you know, just those little things :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want the weather to be good and the roads to be good so we can go visit my family - the first time we'll have spent the entire Christmas with my side, and we've been together seven years and married for almost five!

In light of what just happened, I'm gonna have to amend my wish list some... now my bigget desire is to get the holy heck out of this house before someone gets hurt- namely me or my son! >.<

default_sad.png
Unrealistically ; A Gold Trimmed Harness

Realistically; Some stuff for my boy to show in
default_smile.png

i can honestly say that life couldnt get any better :aktion033: and its about time!!!! i have a beautiful healthy daughter, a wonderful husband whowouldnt let the sun shine on me, and great friends!!!! and my wish for last year is coming true also as im on the way to getting twinkle driving, and maybe a healthy foal for fanyheels.....

but if i HAD to pick one more thing
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: it would be for a four wheeler carriage!! but i can live without it happily
default_smile.png

and MARTY I REALLY HOPE THAT YOUR WEE MARE IS IN FOAL, AND YOU GET YOUR NOELLE
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts