Christmas rides

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
We took Mamas Boy to a friend's home today to give his grandma (84 yrs old) a ride and she was so happy. He said that she could hardly sit down waiting for us to get there after I called and said we were coming. It was a great hour. The bells made sure everyone knew they were coming down the street.

Dave gives Grandma a ride.

PICT0002a.jpg

And the kids get a ride.

PICT0004a.jpg

finally Joe gives his neighbor a ride.

PICT0017a.jpg

Hope all of you have as much fun this Christmas and all the New Year.

Angie & Dave Foy

Thats Great!!! isn't it fun to share the little guys??? Merry Christmas!

That's great!!! Did she grow up around horses? I gave my grandparents a ride once (they lived in another state), and my grandfather couldn't stop smiling, but little "screams" kept escaping my grandmother, LOL. He was a farm boy, and she a city girl.

Ooooohhhhh! that is just wonderful! Will you look at the smile on that lady's face?

Bless you for taking the time to create that special treat for someone! :aktion033:

Merry Christmas!

Charlotte

That's great!!! Did she grow up around horses?

I really don't know, but I also have a photo where she is giving my husband a hug--while still on the cart--for giving her a ride. Dave said she grinned and waved at every one along the way. She just couldn't believe all the people that came out of their houses to watch and wave.

Wonderful pictures. Grandma looks like she had a blast! Thanks for sharing.......and Merry Christmas!!

Hi, nice reminds me off my grandmother and I. She always comes to Brome Fair and was watching some of Sankas driving classes. Well after his classes were done she wanted to go back to the motor home so told her to get a ride with Sanka so she got in and off we went, drove her right to the motorhome door, the people at the gate let us go by no problem as the camper parking for some is outside the gate in the parking lot. She was happy she didn't have to walk as it was about 3/4 mile to the motorhome. She had a lot of fun she said.

Merry Christmas!!!

Glad everyone had a fun on your one horse open 'sleigh'
default_yes.gif
:

Too bad you didnt have snow or you could have went on a sleigh ride
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back