Christmas Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
This is a picture of my husband, my yearling filly and our very first mini who will be pulling the cart in the parade. My hubby made the cart and he and I decorated it.

curt_baby.jpg

curt_april.jpg

cartback.jpg

If these show up....THANK YOU RNR

saludando.gif

Lucky you to have such a handy husband. Looks like Santa's wagon is loaded with love and fun.

Your hubby did a great job on the cart.
yes.gif
Love the horsie blankie, too cute!

Well you have that cart decorated so darn cute - that's for sure - great job!!
aktion033.gif
You can tell your hubby is having loads of fun too and as he should be after all his hard work!
yes.gif
And that filly - oh my goodness, just look at the wreath on her butt!
laugh.gif
GREAT PHOTO'S!!!
488.gif
new_multi.gif
Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures
aktion033.gif
I want to join all the fun now. There aren't any parades around here right now, but that sure makes it look fun. Your husband did a great job on the wagon and you both did great on all the decorations. Have fun!!!!
saludando.gif

well at the last Minitue, someone asked if Tonto could do the Santa Parade. so real quick we thru something together and rode into town. The best he has ever behaved with the cart!

SantaParade22005.jpg

MonicaTontoParade2005.jpg

Had a blast! The kids just loved him
biggrin.gif

The cart and your mini's look are terrific!!!!

Not meaning to hijack the thread but we are gearing up for this Saturday's parade! I'm almost done w/ our outfits, the harness has been cleaned, the brass shined and I have some decorations for the cart. The finale will be Friday when I take the little guys over to the clinic for a bath! The barn is heated so they will be comfy and warm as they dry off and admire their beautiful selves.
biggrin.gif

Leslie

Wow, that cart is SOMETHING!
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
Both for itself and for the decorating job. Very nice indeed.

CitySlicker, Tonto looks great too. Where did you get his nice breastcollar?

Leia

You have a very talented Husband I must put "making carts" on my "pro" side of "things they are good for"
smile.gif
And one day the horse you have decorated will forgive you
biggrin.gif

Looks like you had a great time!!!

Latest posts

Back