CHRISTMAS HORSE/BARN/CART CONTEST!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Ok guys get ready, get set, let 'em rip............[/SIZE]

Let's post your pictures! We'll take everything you got and judge it fairly.

I must tell you that you will be more than pleased with the prizes I have picked out for you. I am so exicted about them, I know you will love them to pieces!

Corrine and I will be getting together off line via phone in a couple of days to see what you've got. I'd like to extend your picture posting day till December 14th, just in case you need it. Corrine and I will judge them all at that time and winners will be notified HERE on December 15th. In the event of a tie, I'll be calling in my Daniel to break that tie.

So good luck, have fun and let's do it!

POST YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, obviously this is not an entry, however, I kept this years ago when Marty started talking about decorating the barn, and I meant to send it to her and never did. I came across it on the internet somewhere and thought how fitting it was for her, so now is the perfect time to share it with her!

martybarn.jpg

Mona that is a riot! I'm sure that would be what I'd wake up to if I tried to decorate! Very very cute
default_laugh.png

Here is WRS Farms entry for the Horse & Barn decorating contest. This is "Striker" checking out the barn decorations.

379409319.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

From all of us at WRS Farms
default_saludando.gif

I love your Santa on the horse!! That is adorable!! I was going to decorate my filly and their run-in shelter but it is bitter cold here so I guess I will miss the deadline. We have windchills between -37f and -47f. Flippin cold out!

Here is WRS Farms entry for the Horse & Barn decorating contest. This is "Striker" checking out the barn decorations.
379409319.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

From all of us at WRS Farms
default_saludando.gif
Ok, I've hunted and cannot find anything like your Santa on horseback. Love it! Could you please tell us where your got it? I'd love to get one for my sister.

Here is my entry! I couldn't really get any pictures of the horses and the barn together all decorated. I don't have help.

The best part is the video I made. You have to watch it to get the real effect!

Christmas Video

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

Merry Christmas!!

Ok, I've hunted and cannot find anything like your Santa on horseback. Love it! Could you please tell us where your got it? I'd love to get one for my sister.
Sandee, We got it at "Plants N Things" here locally. I'll give them a call tomorrow & find out were they get them. I'll email you when I find out.
default_smile.png

These are my entries
default_biggrin.png
It's been so bitterly cold here I didn't think I was going to be able to get everything dressed up for this !
default_wacko.png
Luckily, we've had a warm spell (36 degrees) and it gave me a chance to get out there without freezing my fingers to the bone.

This is my daughter Stephanie, posing in front of the horse barn with two of our mini's, Muffy and Phoebe.
default_wub.png

photobucket-4.jpg

photobucket3-1.jpg

photobucket2-3.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! THIS WAS OUR THIRD PARADE AND VERY COLD WITH DRIZZLE FOR NORTH TEXAS.

braveforlbcontest-1.jpg

Everyones pictures are really cute..and time is getting close for judging. Lets get those cameras out. and show everyone on the forum all those wonderful christmas pictures. Marty, I will be calling you soon.

default_smile.png

Hi,

Is the 14th included in doing the pictures? If it is I will get mine in the morning. I think it has quit snowing here finally.

Ok you guys with dead batteries, we'll give you time to get them so get going Zipper and Appy mini and everyone else we'll wait!

I have two, kinda, an entry from the local Christmas parade and a visit with Santa at Petsmart!

PetSmart-1.jpg

Twix and Amos with Santa on his knees

Xmas-1.jpg

Twix with Bells and garland on for the Soddy Daisy Parade.

Back