CHRISTMAS HORSE/BARN/CART CONTEST!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the other winners and a huge thank you to all who worked to put this contest together.
default_aktion033.gif
Everyone had such great photos, I really enjoyed seeing them all !

Congratulations to the winners and all that entered!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
The pictures were wonderful and showed all great ideas ideas for nest year!! Beautiful Barns, Horses and carts.

Congrats again!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!
default_firstprize.gif

Thank you to everyone involved in putting this on. It's a lot of fun.
default_yes.gif

We're looking forward to next year.
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=24pt]HEY WINNERS! I NEED YOUR ADDRESSES QUICK![/SIZE]
I tried sending you a PM, but I can't tell if it went through. I hit send, but nothing is in my sent folder.

Just in case I"ll just post the informaton here.

Amanda Fredericks

23 Leavenworth Rd

Shelton, CT 06484

Ok I know it is a bit late but I fiddled with Deb & Hal's pic a bit. I think it was a bit fuzzy.

cart.jpg

Were you driving the lama or horse?

Ok I know it is a bit late but I fiddled with Deb & Hal's pic a bit. I think it was a bit fuzzy.
cart.jpg

Were you driving the lama or horse?
Thank you very much, We were driving all three, Patch the llama, Cisco and Hi-Ho, the minis ( they are the lead team on our 6 horse hitch) We had them hooked like a Russian Troika, all had lines and drove well. They were pulling a sleigh that we had decoratd and had a large wreath over Patch. We had a small generator and several strings of lights, we were in several christmas parades and really had a good time. Thanks again!!!! Hal and Deb

I sent a PM with my address but I didn't get a reply yet. Please let me know if you got it or if I need to send by e-mail. Thanks
default_biggrin.png

I have everyone's address and the prizes are on the way. Hope they all get to you in time but if not, don't worry because they are in the mail somewhere between here and there. Hope you like them. I thought they were pretty.
default_wub.png

Hi Marty,

I received mine today and is it ever cute. I love it and I dont have one.

Thanks.

Cathy

I received mine today
default_aktion033.gif
A very nice shiny black tail bag ! Something I don't have yet and will use for next show season !
default_biggrin.png
Thank you !

Received our gift on Christmas Eve!. We love the lighted house and will be a part of our decoration from now on.

Thanks so much. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a fun New Year!

You go to alot of trouble and expense - Want you to know we apppreciate all your efforts!

Hal & Deb

Latest posts

Back