CHRISTMAS HORSE/BARN/CART CONTEST!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone be a good sport and offer to enlarge Deb and Hal's pictures and make them a whole lot bigger please?
I've tried everything I know and pushed every button that looked promising - but I just can't seem to figure out how to enlarge our photos.

Sorry. Maybe my New Year's resolutions will include a computer class or two! If I can stay out of the barn long enough! ha ha

Thanks for the offer of help.

Can someone be a good sport and offer to enlarge Deb and Hal's pictures and make them a whole lot bigger please?
I've tried everything I know and pushed every button that looked promising - but I just can't seem to figure out how to enlarge our photos.

Sorry. Maybe my New Year's resolutions will include a computer class or two! If I can stay out of the barn long enough! ha ha

Thanks for the offer of help.
Not sure if you guys are still on, but if you want to email them to me at [email protected] but don't downsize them when you send them. I have high speed so it's ok. Or if they are on photobucket you can just send me a link. I will try for you.

Or, try posting them to photobucket again but make sure your camera is set for at least a 4x6 pic or larger and you default setting in photobucket is set for at least 400x600 or 600x800. I made that mistake before. Hope this helps. Sorry i didn't see this sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChritmasRoca024-1.jpg
ChritmasRoca019-1.jpg
ChritmasRoca012-1.jpg
ChritmasRoca014-1.jpg
ChritmasRoca0221.jpg
Gee they came ut small
I am just trying to resize for appymini, hope this works for you
default_biggrin.png

ChritmasRoca024-3.jpg

Still waiting for someone to help enlarge Deb and Hal's pictures because they cannot be judged fairly like that. Somebody please give it a try.

Zipper, I'd say if they are standing there without someone holding them - that's pretty good training! Mine would be fighting or wandering off in search of food long before I could pick up the camera.

Wingnut - LOVE that card. Sure wish I could have gotten my hubby to make us one this year. I'm not that talented with a computer.

Still waiting for someone to help enlarge Deb and Hal's pictures because they cannot be judged fairly like that. Somebody please give it a try.
Marty, unfortunately no one can just re-size the pics for them. They are going to have to resize them right on Photobucket, it won't let anyone else just resize a pic. They will have to upload the photos again but before they upload them... right by the "UPLOAD PHOTO" button is there is a message that says "press CRTL for multiple pictures" beside it is "(click for options)", click on it and it will bring up a window and you can choose the size to upload your pictures (they should at least use the 400x600 option or larger). I did put an offer out there to help them but haven't heard anything back.
default_saludando.gif
My email is [email protected] if they still need help or want me to do it.

Thanks Sandee, but Romeo has a lead rope on I think it was hooked over his back and on the door.

They hadnt been outside since Wed. night because of the snow storm so they were being brats and Archie kept wanting to roll and grab Zips blanket so Wait and Ottttttt didnt work as good as it usually does but they werent bad for a rush job as I didnt have any pictures against the barn or in the barn so I just threw it together.

Cathy

Ohhhh Marty, Get off the phone!!!!
default_biggrin.png
I am trying to call you...
default_smile.png
we have a important phone call to do... There sure are alot of nice pictures, this isnt going to be easy. We may have to call our tie-breaker judge in..
default_smile.png

we are judging right now everyone!

Still trying to help Debi and Hal as we cannot see their picture

cart.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you everyone who entered. You guys really had Corinne and I stumped so we really took our time and went over every single picture carefully and wish you all could have won.[/SIZE]

Will the winners please EMAIL me tonite with your address so I can get your prizes out in the mail tomorrow?

Your prizes are courtesy of Mary Lou. Thank you Mary Lou for allowing us to hold this contest.

Because we gave you some extra time, I hope they all reach you by Christmas.

[SIZE=12pt]Here's your winners.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]FIRST PLACE HORSE/BARN[/SIZE]

LITTLE MIRACLES

SECOND PLACE

ZIPPER

CARTS:

FIRST PLACE

DEB AND HAL

SECOND PLACE

APPYMINI

At the very last minute, Corinne and I decided to award an HONORABLE MENTION so that is going to MAD4MINIS . (Please contact Corrine with your address and she has the honorable mention award)

Aww Congrats everyone! I loved looking at all the Holiday photos. Thank you Marty for putting this together. Thank you Corrine & Mary Lou as well!
default_wub.png

Marty - please let me know if you recieved my pm back. For some reason my sent never shows up in the sent folder so I can't tell if it actually went through or not. :eek:)

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]everyone, you all did a fantastic job on your pictures.[/SIZE]

Corinne

Great pictures everyone and it was so much fun to look at everyones horses and the decorations and my family and friends enjoyed them as I showed everyone that came into the house.

They all brought smiles to faces.

Thank-you Marty and Corinne for taking all the time and trouble to run this contest and to Mary Lou for the prizes.

[SIZE=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]From the Ontario Canada Crew.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]HEY WINNERS! I NEED YOUR ADDRESSES QUICK![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulation to everyone!!!! Beautiful picture's!!!! I really loved the video of lil miracles farms
default_wub.png
it was so adorable. Congrats again!!!
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back