"Christmas Gifts" for CMHR Rescues

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverDollar

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any specific items needed for the rescued horses at this time? I have some gently used items that I don't need and would be willing to do some Christmas shopping for the rescues (gives me a good excuse to shop for horse stuff since I have everything I could possibly need for my own horses!)

I have a couple of fly masks, some blankets (not sure on sizes) and I think a couple of halters in my tack shed.

Please let us know. Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

WOW...that is so nice of you to offer up stuff. Boo and Suzie are good for right now but I am sure their are others that could use it...THX
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you so much for your offering to donate those items. Blankets, halters, and flu masks are always needed. We have a box of leads, masks, halters, feed pans that we keep separate for the rescues and then the boxes of things donated for auction. We make sure all horses in the rescue have a halter that fits, a lead rope and if needed fly masks when they leave.

Lets see if some of the Kansas guys need some of these things.

Again Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back