Chariots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shes-dreamin

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm from Australia and new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me advise on making a chariot? We don't have chariot racing here in Australia but would like to get one made up for fancy dress - I have been searching on Google and founds heaps of photo's but wondering if there is any one that would be willing to show plans or advice on how to make one - I am not personally going to as don't have that sort of talent - figured I'd go to our local engineering guy but would assume he'd need some specifications not just photo's to look at? Do you make different sizes for kids and adults? I've only found picture's of adults driving them but want one for my son and one for my husband to do a group fancy dress if possible? Son probably wouldn't be dirinvg as so much as being lead...but any advise from anyone would be really appreciated....

thanks,

Look for Step N High Miniatures in Illinois and talk to Bo Step. He has been a Chariot enthusiast for quite a while now and built a number of his own. He is very friendly. Also, look up Toadhill Miniatures in Illinois. I believe she has the directions and photos of the first chariot my husband built on her site. Otherwise if you contact her, she probably still has them and could email them to you.

Latest posts

Back