Changes to Forum?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngC

Reaction score
I haven’t posted here in quite some time. A while ago, I noticed digest versions of the forum in my inbox and have been meaning to check it out (since I never had this place set up to email me anything.)

So has there been a change of ownership? (I don’t see Lil Beginnings anywhere.)

Not complaining, just asking.

Hi AngC, good to see you on here again, hope all is well with you. I dont think there has been a change of ownership, the format of the forum has been updated and LB is now separate. ( someone correct me if im wrong)

The emails are a small summary of the previous days topic involvement.

Cheers

Hi AngC, good to see you on here again, hope all is well with you. I dont think there has been a change of ownership, the format of the forum has been updated and LB is now separate. ( someone correct me if im wrong)

The emails are a small summary of the previous days topic involvement.

Cheers

Hmph... no idea whether change of forum ownership means anything. I remember your user name so it’s nice to still see you here.

Thanks for responding; I’m going to go pontificate to a newbie that drew my attention.

Yes, it is in new hands. Be sure to check out things like the User Control panel accessed by the little person icon in the upper right of page. And PM's are called conversations and are accessed via the envelope next to the little person Icon. I help out here and there, so if you have any problems or questions just send me a message, just click on my name and "Start a conversation".

Last edited:
Yes, it is in new hands. Be sure to check out things like the User Control panel accessed by the little person icon in the upper right of page. And PM's are called conversations and are accessed via the envelope next to the little person Icon. I help out here and there, so if you have any problems or questions just send me a message, just click on my name and "Start a conversation".

Thanks. I have no other questions; just had some momentary confusion.

If you have any questions on this software use, just let me know. I love helping people learn it. The most popular feature is being able to do an easy direct upload of photos using the UPLOAD A FILE button at the bottom of each post. And that you can do a copy and paste into a message/post.

Latest posts

Back