change my addiction free

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloydyne

Reaction score
ok so I have an addiction...lil horses.....but I really don't want it to say that over my photo. How do I change that? I just realized today that it said I was a male.....argh........I hate my name, always have. always will. People just think I'm a guy with a name like this, lol Can't do anything about it but I did manage to get it changed in my profile.
default_smile.png

The "addiction free" just indicates that you are a newer member. I can't remember if it is 100 posts or more that changes your status above your picture to "habit forming" or something and then there are others like "can't stop now" etc.

The setting starts out saying male as a default until we change it. The little names are an automatic thing that we all go through. The more you post, the faster it will change to something better!

The names are a joke thing, because Lil Beginnings is "addictive"!

default_smile.png

Welcome to Lil Beginnings!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH-I wondered about that too! My husband had a hissy-fit when he saw that above my name!
default_xbud.gif
He thought I put it there and wanted to know why! At least now I know and I can let him know. And you are right REO - LB is real addictive! My hubby asks if I am on like-the 'gossip line'
default_eat.gif
again-but I have also caught him reading over my shoulder. I know there are informitive topics that he liked reading!
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back