Champions Sale in Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like #9, #17, #30, #34, #61, #63 (*sigh, if only!), #64... Good thing I don't have the money and have to work! lol
you've got great taste! (and not just because some are mine)

this really is one of the best lineups I've ever seen at a sale. There are so many bloodlines represented, and just a good variety of horses

I guess we are going to come to show on Sunday, just Judy's horse unless I can get my act together and get my filly ready. I am thinking I will wait until June for her.

Nice lineup of horses there, will be watching online.

I guess we are going to come to show on Sunday, just Judy's horse unless I can get my act together and get my filly ready. I am thinking I will wait until June for her.

Nice lineup of horses there, will be watching online.
good luck with your show horses! we will be leaving on Sat evening, but want to watch the show at least a lil bit saturady

Last edited by a moderator:
Mulligans Run: Very nice donation to the gelding incentive fund!

Just wanted those that are interested to know that the prices have now been listed in the catalog. Normally we do it the day of the sale, but I had some person issues and have just caught up. My apologies for the delay.

Celebration of Champions Catalog

Toni has asked me to extend her gratitude to all who participated. We had hundreds of viewers online, and close to that in person. 13 no-sales and several sales after the auction, which have been reflected in the pricing as well.

There were many high priced sales and they all averaged out to $1,800/sale (not including donkeys and silent auction horses).

The Horse Show had close to 100 entries I believe. Not bad for a first time show.

Please mark your calendars for a repeat of this auction and Horse Show next year on Memorial Day weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back