CDE events

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgia

Reaction score
Are there any CDE events with minis near Georgia? I would love to go and watch one. They look like a lot of fun and I might be interested in trying it with my minis. Also, is there any good informational books, dvds or web site I might read or look at?

There's an Horse Driving Trial which is very similar to a CDE the last weekend in May in Tryon, NC. Not far from Georgia, we are about 3-4 hours from Atlanta. Its a great competition with a lot of VSE/minis last year there were 14 minis including a couple of 4-in-hands. The Carolina Carriage Club puts on a great show. We also have a pleasure driving show in September. PM for more information.

Karen

Welcome to the carriage driving community!

The American Driving Society website lists all the ADS-recognized events in the Omnibus and Calendar links at the top of the home page. www.americandrivingsociety.org They also have an online store that has a bunch of driving DVDs, including Combined Driving 101.

The show season for the SE tends to be more in the "winter" time, though. There is a schooling Horse Driving Trial (small CDE) at Cypress Keep in Plant City, FL coming up in the end of May.

Myrna

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back