"CATCH" received two All Star Awards today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hey guys:

We live out in the desert southwest and our mail system can be about as slow as the pony express, but we finally received “Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher” aka Catch’s All Star results. Catch is the spotted colt in my avatar and his picture pops up in the banner at the top of this forum.

In 2007 All Stars, Catch came in 5th in Two Year Old 33” and under halter stallions and 3rd in Multi Color Stallions and Geldings!

In September Catch received his first and hopefully not last National Champion award at the 2007 AMHR Nationals and came in Top Ten (4th) at the 2007AMHA World Show in October!

In November 07 he acquired his last required Grand Championship award needed and enough points to complete his Hall of Fame as a two year old!

As you can imagine we are VERY proud of our little spotted boy. Many thanks to our friend Amanda Jones of Just Won and my hubby Tommy Thompson for showing “Catch” to his exciting achievements! Here is a picture Liz took of him in November.

catchhbnov07.jpg

And thanks to all of you for taking the time to read this!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

I saw him at the 2007 Nationals and his color blew me away. He's gorgeous
default_wub.png

Hey Dawn and Tommy, Big Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Have you told Catch yet.. I am sure he will want a luxury stall now with big screen TV and a phone for room service.
default_smile.png

Joyce

Well I can't say I'm surprised! Catch is a little spotted wonder, so beautiful! You and Tommy both deserve to have these big wins and I know how much it means to you!

Congratulations to you and your boy, and I know we will hear some more from Lost Spoke about this wonderful little horse in 2008!
default_aktion033.gif

Dawn & Tommy:

Congratulations! We really enjoyed meeting you both and Catch at the show in Florida. He is beautiful. Hope to see you again soon.

Ruth & Gary Owen

Dawn & Tommy:

Congratulations! We really enjoyed meeting you both and Catch at the show in Florida. He is beautiful. Hope to see you again soon.

Ruth & Gary Owen
DITTO!
default_wub.png
and, SUPER CONGRATS on his accomplishments!
default_aktion033.gif

congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Catch is a great appy ambassador!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Shelia B.

Joyce,

I asked him and his "response" was "I want a 25 pound bag of carrots, fed to me in quarter inch pieces to be handed to me as I wish over the next couple of weeks". I was going to ask for a compromise but "folded" and gave in.

Hey Dawn and Tommy, Big Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Have you told Catch yet.. I am sure he will want a luxury stall now with big screen TV and a phone for room service.
default_smile.png

Joyce

Big Congratulations!!!! So happy your spotted boy is out there showing everyone how the appies do it
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
. It was great to meet you in Ocala at the show, hope to see u again at nationals if not before.

CONGRATS!!!! That is AWESOME!! GO SPOT GO!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif
...I don't usually go for the spots, but I have seen this fella up close and he is awesome!!! Way to go**
Thanks everyone for your congratulations and support for Catchy boy. It means a lot to Tommy and I.

Special thanks to all of those that have seen him in person and realize he is as beautiful as the wonderful pics Liz takes of him.

Catch is making his debut from the east coast this year with Lee Crutchfield and Josh Tibbs of Aloha Acres. He's been shown from coast to coast! For those that haven't seen him I hope you have the chance this year and always look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

Gosh, we’ve grown fond of the folks from Florida. Big hugs to all of you and we’re looking forward to seeing you in Tampa in February and hopefully the Nationals and World after that!

Best wishes from Tommy and I for the best show season yet for everyone!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on your All Star award "Catch" is a beautiful animal. I love his pattern and such a gorgeous color too. Glad to see the appaloosas represented by horses of his caliber.

Latest posts

Back