Cash Visits Santa at Petsmart!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
We braved the chilly weather, and loaded up Crayonbox Cash In Your Chips, aka Cash & his dam Terrilee for the trip to Petsmart. Cash is 6 months old and hasn't been weaned yet (lucky boy), but he went solo into the store and left mama in the trailer.

Here we are in the parking lot after putting ribbon on his halter and tail, and trying to wrap his hooves in vetwrap, realized we should have brought duct tape, because his booties didn't stay on.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

cash.petsmart.12-9-06.jpg

Wasn't sure how he would do with the sliding doors, but he did great! We got some photos approaching the "scary" doors, Cash took a good look before stepping through.

cash.petsmart2.12-9-06.jpg

cash.petsmart3.12-9-06.jpg

As soon as we Cash walked inside he was surrounded by kids and adults who wanted to see the "pony size dog" that was actually a horse. :bgrin But our camera batteries died so no pictures.
default_sad.png
Of course I had forgotten to put new batteries in the camera when leaving the house. Cash did slip a little on the floor inside, but we took it slow and he did great. He loves all the attention, didn't mind being surrounded by people, and handled the dogs, and the big green shopping carts going by very well. I'm soo proud of him!!
default_wub.png
:

Here he is with "Santa Paws"

Cash.santa.3.12-9-06.jpg

He was a big hit at the store, they never had a "pony" visit before, and his whinnies brought folks from all over the store to see what was making the noise. Lots of people thought it was a child making the noise, and when they first saw him they thought he was one big dog.
default_smile.png

So take some time if you can and take your Mini to your store, it's lots of fun!!

The pictures are great Kim and I bet everyone there was just so thrilled to meet Cash. That was a great idea and I'm glad he did well. He could come knock on my door for treats anytime!!!

Joyce

Aw man, I wish I would have known you were going and i would have joined you! When were yo uthere? I was there earlier today getting Fever a new halter. Glad you had so much fun and boy does Cash look like Fever!

How fun. I took our's in the past to a feed store for pictures with Santa. It was

fun. I called them and they are no longer doing it. I was so upset. I will have to

see if our pet smart will do them. I so want our new baby Cherokee Princess and

last year filly Princesa done.

Thanks for sharing

Vicky

Kim,

That is so neat that you did that!! :)))

And he is so beautiful!!!!! EVen in his winter woolies!!! :)))

Susan O.

How fun!! Great pics....and what a great opportunity to expose your horse to spookies! :bgrin

Hey Kim ? Did you listen to hear what Cash told Santa he wanted for Christmas
default_wink.png
:

That was such a neat idea... I'll bet you had quite an audience there
default_yes.gif
: It's not every day you see a miniature horse with Santa !!!!!!

Happy Holidays from DRK Miniature Horses :saludando:

I did that with a 28" gelding one year that I used to own. I have a pic of him with santa, but not on this computer. The kids (and dogs) loved him and he got fed wayyy too many dog treats by santa...LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
: I thought it was great fun! :bgrin

Aw man, I wish I would have known you were going and i would have joined you! When were yo uthere? I was there earlier today getting Fever a new halter. Glad you had so much fun and boy does Cash look like Fever!

I thought of you too late, I should have called! We were there between 11am-12pm. Cash does look like Fever, in fact I called him Fever today by accident!! LOL!
default_wacko.png
:

That's alright! :bgrin

We were there around 1, so just missed you!

Cash does look like Fever, in fact I called him Fever today by accident!! LOL! wacko.gif
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back