Cart question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domino0-

Reaction score
I have a draft horse, a regular sized horse, and a miniature horse. One is 16 hands, one is 15 hands, and the other is 31 inches. I might soon be buying another mini that is around 36 inches. All of them will or do drive. I really would like to have just one training cart, because it will only be used in the beginning. I was wanting to buy an easy entry cart, although I haven't seen any in big horse sizes. I was thinking of buying a big horse easy entry, and then add different wheels and shafts so I could use it on the little ones too. Is this possible? All the carts I've seen had shafts that could not be removed.

I have a big horse easy entry cart for sale but there is no way you could use it for a mini even if you change the wheels. The only reason it is for sale is because I can't use it for the minis. Linda B

Sorry, but with that wide a variety in sizes, there is simply NO WAY that one vehicle could be suitable for all of them. Driving vehicles DO exist that offer adjustable/interchangable shafts, and wheel sizes, but not for anything like that much range of size! You CAN get basic easy entry carts in horse sizes; Frontier makes them, as do other manufacturers, I'm sure--your best bet would likely be to get one cart for the two 'big' horses, and you could probably find one that you could use for both of the minis in the sizes you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back