Canadian All Star

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!!!! To everyone!!!

Lori,

Congrats on an awesome year!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Yay to my favs Dream and Jessie!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I'll have to make sure I spread the treats around Sunday.

Congrats to Dale, too!!!
default_smile.png

Yvonne,

Jazz is a very handsome boy!! I love that headshot of him.

Kim
Thanks Kim

maybe you will be out showing this year
default_smile.png

Yvonne
You bet she will! If I have to drag her kicking and screaming.......just kidding! Kim has an awesome little gelding to show that will do anything for an apple bit
default_laugh.png
and they are ready for some competition!
Actually, no kicking and screaming here!!
default_laugh.png
Just tie those apple bits on the end of my whip lash and we are good to go ROFLMAO
default_xbud.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Well, I'm just amazed. I only showed at one show in 2008, and so really wasn't expecting to be on the lists, or at least not very high on the lists, even though my yearling colt did really well at that one show. I just went & had a look, and all 3 horses made the list.

JEM A Touch of Class got 1st in Yearling Stallion, Over

and 2nd in Jr. Champion Stallion, Over

My other two did make top ten, though lower down.

I was very pleasantly surprised to see how prominent so many horses from the western provinces were! Seems to me it wasn't very long ago that it might as well have been called the Ontario All Stars. I just love how much the AMHR has grown in Canada, especially out west! Now, if we could somehow get it to spread east, too.....

My horse Donny's Sunny Boy also won some All -Canadian Top Ten Awards: Amateur Halter Gelding Under, Solid Colour 34 and under (stallion and gelding), and I tied for 1st in Adult Showmanship.

This is our first year showing AMHR.... so I am absolutely over then moon about our achievements.

Thanks to Kim Lymburner, my right hand gal and Cloey Lymburner for your early morning tours to the shows. It was a FABULOUS show season.

Cheers to 2009 show season!!!!

Lisa

Well, I'm just amazed. I only showed at one show in 2008, and so really wasn't expecting to be on the lists, or at least not very high on the lists, even though my yearling colt did really well at that one show. I just went & had a look, and all 3 horses made the list.
JEM A Touch of Class got 1st in Yearling Stallion, Over

and 2nd in Jr. Champion Stallion, Over

My other two did make top ten, though lower down.
Congratulations, Holly!!!! You have a gorgeous guy!!! Good luck with him in 2009
default_smile.png

We had a great time watching everyone show in Canada. Congratulations everyone and now have faces with the names here on the forum.Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Back