can someone recc. a horse hauler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacvt

Reaction score
I need to ship 3 arabs along with 6 minis. You can pm if you want it kept private. Thanks!!!

hehe where to where is an important question... most shippers "work" different parts of the country. My personal favorite at the moment (until I get my shipping company back on its feet) is Allstate Express. Very pleased with them, and they gave me the lowest quote's I've seen so far.

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: [SIZE=12pt]PHYLLIS ALEXANDER - ONLY HAULER I USE!![/SIZE]
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Based in Carefree, AZ - The ultimate caregiver and customer-service oriented transporter. She stays in contact with her customers along the route....actually enjoys giving daily reports if clients choose.

CELL: 602-418-9324

BASE: 623-465-1017

Every evening, Phyllis and co-driver unload the horses where they're placed in large stalls at Horsey Hotels. Come morning, everyone loads up for another day's drive. Makes for refreshed driver(s) and horses.

Without exception, my customers have been astounded with how perky their new horse is upon arrival! Sure makes for return customers.

Just ask Tami of Oak Park Miniatures and "Love Casper" in California (she's purchased four horses from our farm)..... regarding their experiences with Phyllis!

Cindy

:aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Millers Equine Transport - they are the best. I won't buy a horse if they can't haul it to me. They are genuinely concerned about the horse - not the money. They have proved that to me time and time again. They have even switched their sanitizing products so that they are not harmful for the minis (closer to the ground). I can't say enough good things about these guys. [/SIZE]

They drive only 500 miles a day and will shorten that if there is a horse on board that needs to take it slower. They offload at night into horse hotels and they email twice a day to let you know how your horse is doing.

Cyndy Salek
Miller Farms Equine Transport

[email protected]

843-320-9917 landline

I have used Worley's Hauling (I think I was their first Mini customer) for years with great success on MANY horses. They are very reasonable and they have both big horses and Minis themselves and understand what is needed. They have always treated mine like their own and are very reliable.

Latest posts

Back