Can men and women be friends??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course men and women CAN be "just friends". However, from what I have seen and experienced, I think probably 90% of the time if one of the two isn't gay, there is usually some romantic interest on one side or the other.

I think so - I have always had more guys as close friends than girls throughout school.........I don't do "drama" that goes with a lot of girls, always trying to make too much out of things, I am pretty down to earth.

I should add that Keith has a number of close female friends...I would never consider questioning this or expect him to get my approval.

Absolutely. The majority of my friends are males. I am much more comfortable around guys than gals. I'm like Nootka. I'm a major tomboy and do "guy" things; hunting, fishing, outdoor stuff. All my friends at work are guys and I am treated as "one of the guys". I know a few of them would like to be more but they know I'm married and devoted to my hubby, who is also my best friend.

[SIZE=14pt]Not if they are married to each other
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
new_argue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/SIZE]

Sorry I just had to say that
biggrin.gif

YES! I had all *boy* friends in school, meaning, all my friends were guys! Chris, Steve, Pat, Tim..... *sigh*....... I lost all contact when I graduated.

Lucy

Latest posts

Back