Can I see your Christmas tree?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine up! WHEW!

ATT00001.jpg

Finally got mine up! WHEW!

ATT00001.jpg
default_new_rofl.gif
default_laugh.png
default_new_rofl.gif

I love it ... low matinence, smells good, and super easy to decorate! Plus look at all the presents you can fit under there!!! LOL!!!

default_new_rofl.gif
default_laugh.png
default_new_rofl.gif

(You made my morning! Thanks!!)

It needs lights though
default_laugh.png

LOL!!! That was an email from Gena
default_wub.png

After being super stressed for so long, this made me LMAO (for real) so I just had to share it with all of you!

I'm almost done decorating our little tree and will take a pic for you soon!
default_yes.gif

OK here's mine!

I just couldn't manage getting the huge 8' one from upstairs by myself, so I got the 5' one and I put it on the table top and put the gifts from my Secret Santas under it!

atree.jpg

It has decorations from about 6 friends, 5 are forum members
default_wub.png

OK here's mine!

I just couldn't manage getting the huge 8' one from upstairs by myself, so I got the 5' one and I put it on the table top and put the gifts from my Secret Santas under it!

atree.jpg

default_wub.png

Love it, but sure put a smile on my face the other little smelly one.. Merry Christmas Robin..

OK here's mine!

default_wub.png
The poinsetta on top is so pretty and I love the icicles.

Thank you to all who posted theirs!

See what I mean? ALL different and ALL beautiful!!!!

I love them all!
default_wub.png

Okay! This is the smallest one we've had in years... but it worked.

We have cut down our own ever since I can remember, but the places we've gone to closed and another place wanted $55. One is reopening next year--but we bought this cut.

Had a most wonderful Christmas today!

021-1.jpg

Flash

020-2.jpg

It's fun to see other's trees.

we put up 4 trees every year honoring my great grama who used to put up 7 trees, all with hand made ornaments. i didnt get good pics this year, i have a better camera now so hoping next year! lol

beautiful trees all!

My tree, and the bottom gets less ornaments as my 2 year old takes them off, as do one of our cats.
default_wink.png

DSC04669.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back