Can I see your Christmas tree?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I LOVE Christmas trees! Each year I beg to see yours! I'd love it if you'd post a photo of yours! So many different styles, and all beautiful!!

I'll post ours when I get it decorated. Having to do this by myself this yr, I can't get the 7' tree down stairs so I'm using the small tree. I still have to decorate it.

Please share your tree, big or small, fancy or homemade!

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

I will try to get a picture of ours once we get the tinsel on....needed the camera this afternoon as one of the cats was half way up and dropping ornaments for the dogs to get!!!!!
default_wacko.png

~kathryn

Here's mine. Picture taken last year, but looks just the same this year. I love lots of ornaments! I have antique ones, old ones, handmade ones, shiney ones, glittery ones, etc. Ornaments of all kinds!

2010Christmas tree.jpg

I don't know how to post photos but my tree reflects my love of horses.Lots of white lights red gold and green balls and lots of Painted Ponies ornaments.The stained glass type topper is a horse that looks like it belongs on a merry go round.I just love my tree.It says who I am.Also has some Pembroke Welsh Corgi ornaments on it.

I am going to try this via my tab, which is android so I hope it works.

First is my tree in our house, I believe its 7ft, artificial (I am allergic to pine)...there are homemade ornaments on it from when we first got married (16 years ago) and store bought (some even from a forum member here).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Brutusmi/1324239738.jpg

This tree is at our camp, it is small, maybe 5ft and skinny, all store bought ornaments.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Brutusmi/1324239834.jpg

Last is a Charlie Brown tree, also at camp, it is only about 2ft and kinda ugly, but I put it up anyway, it is in my computer room and I liked it in front of the window so the lights could be seen from outside.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Brutusmi/1324239794.jpg

I apologize if this didn't work and I won't be able to fix it until I get to a real computer. I don't know why I can't from my tab....fingers crossed....Merry Christmas everyone.

From my end it looks like it worked but you have to click the link to see the picture....I'm still learning this device.

Cannot wait to see yours Robin.. Merry Christmas to YOU...

xmas Tree 2011 A.jpg

Our talking and singing Christmas Tree

xmas X decorations.jpg

Oh beautiful everyone!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Bevann, email your pics to me and I'll host & post them for you!!!

Here's yours Sonya!

1324239738.jpg

This tree is at our camp, it is small, maybe 5ft and skinny, all store bought ornaments.

1324239834.jpg

Last is a Charlie Brown tree, also at camp, it is only about 2ft and kinda ugly, but I put it up anyway, it is in my computer room and I liked it in front of the window so the lights could be seen from outside.

1324239794.jpg

I put the tree up last week, but no lights or ornaments; the youngest cat thinks its too fun just plain, don't think I'll try ornaments and lights this year. Plus, I want a new tree, this one is a small, cheap Kmart tree and it looks like it; I just don't like it.

treeskirt.jpg

Wanted to share the tree skirt more than the tree this year. This is a skirt that my mom made for me when I was a little girl, re-purposed since I don't have a tree skirt. What do you think?
default_wink.png

Thanks REO....very pretty tree skirt Tab....everyones trees are beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Here's ours.....nothing but horses on it!! You'll notice that the little ones have their stockings hung in the house rather than the barn-they took a vote and thought that they had a better chance of Santa filling them inside!!
default_biggrin.png

HPIM2386.jpg

Mine looks pretty much the same from year to year as well, but here it is, as of today. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

2011tree.jpg

Our living room tree is a real one with nests and birds on it.

We played with the picture in Kodak, making it into a cartoon:

My link

This tree was an experiment. The tree was my sister's last year. I dragged it home and spent an hour pulling the icicles off, stuck it out behind our corral all summer till it got crispy. Used an iron part off a horse-drawn vehicle for a stand. Dragged it into my play-space in the barn and it stood there for a couple of months while I played with it. Getting the dried needles off was a pain. Then I used cotton batting to look like snow, wild buffalo gourds washed with white paint, real nests, and paper birds. It is in my bathroom. I'm really enjoying it! No idea how/if I can store it for next year. Sure wouldn't want to make another one.

My link

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a very good photo because of the flash...

treedec2011.jpg

Just a table top sized one but we like it. Makes the house smell wonderful.

Well..... and with a big tree, we would most likely have cat's helping us with things in the tree and that would make the holidays a wee bit more interesting than we need.

So small is good!

(I enjoy seeing all the big beautiful tree's everyone else has though!)

treeskirt.jpg

Wanted to share the tree skirt more than the tree this year. This is a skirt that my mom made for me when I was a little girl, re-purposed since I don't have a tree skirt. What do you think?
default_wink.png
Stunning!

default_wink.png
What a lovely idea! It looks beautiful there.

Really enjoy all the photos. The horse tree is really interesting!

What wonderful pictures!!!! I Love how each is beautiful and unique!
default_wub.png

Tab- your tree skirt is wonderful! Nice and full plus it's special!

Marsha Cassada - What cool pictures!!! I LOVE that homemade tree!! And the cartoon one could be a Christmas card! Did you take it with... A Kodak program??? Did you by the program? I'd love to try that!

I'll have to share ours after Christmas since ours is never decorated until Christmas day. Living on a Christmas tree farm, you would think we would have ours up early, but we never get around to it, busy selling them and the last thing we want to deal with at the end of the day is another tree!

Of course, we always have live trees, never fake!

Latest posts

Back