Can I see pictures of your

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
This is my dream miniature so can I please see pictures of your blanket appys.

I have not seen many miniatures with a true blanket. I am hoping to see your.

Thanks Carlene

Hi, I have noticed that many of mine start out with a blanket but they later appy roaned out so much that the horse ends up looking totally different. In fact the only adult appy minis that still show any kind of blanket are these snowcaps and of course they dont have spots. 1st is DD and her blanket, so far, has not changed much at all since birth .

DDstdstacklookawayGOOD606.JPG

Next is Fancy and she still shows a blanket but she is also snowflake roaning out too. Below is what she had at birth.

daisyskipfillysleepshowsmarkings1std.jpg

And now what she looks like at 2 years.

fancycolorsfrts606.jpg

And here is Joy, She started out jet black with snowcap but is gradually roaning out.

joyflashmomokcoltplay1d.jpg

Here is Joys son Chief and he also started out a jet blk snowcap and is roaning just like mom.

chiefrtsideneckarchGooD805.jpg

Now Carlene, you know I have one heck of a spotted appy colt, named Kool I'll let you look at from time to time. LOL. Just have to ignore the holes all in his neck for now but other than that he has a nice butt.

Now Rhonda it is not nice to tease me so. LOL

I can't wait for him to mature because one of my mares is calling his name.

She is a bay but with my luck I will get a solid sorrell.

All of your appys are beautiful. Can't wait to see more of them.

Just makes me want one all the more.

Carlene

Here is one of our colts from this year. He has a blanket with spots, although I don't think he is going to stay that way since he has spots on his face and much of his undercoat is white.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow aka BA[/SIZE]

barear.jpg

We also have a red snowcap stallion we are offering for purchase

[SIZE=14pt]Little America's D. S. Dream Catcher aka Copper[/SIZE]

copper7106w.jpg

The colt below is sired by Copper. Congratulations and thank you to Donna Kazman & Pam Tobin for his purchase!

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Chief Red Cloud[/SIZE]

rctessa62406.jpg

We have several other leopard colts, they are in my avatar, and of course, everyone is always welcome to visit our website.

I'm really enjoying this thread!

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
DAWN THAT BOY IS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought so when you first put his picture on the forum. Send us some updated photos of him.

Carlene

DAWN THAT BOY IS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought so when you first put his picture on the forum. Send us some updated photos of him.

Carlene
I'm tickled you like BA Carlene. We've been so busy recently we haven't had a chance to clip and clean him up yet. Also, he split his left eyelid last week and had to have stitches for it to heal properly, so we've been waiting for that to heal too. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we can send some updated pics through for you.

Here's my newest little blanket app.....

BRM Blue Ridge Champagne Cloud 9 all of 1 daY old in this pic.

Cloud12.jpg

Dawn I hope your colt heals ok. He is wonderful. I can't wait to see updated pictures of him.

Virginia your foal is stunning. Look at those legs.

Carlene

Dawn I hope your colt heals ok. He is wonderful. I can't wait to see updated pictures of him.

Virginia your foal is stunning. Look at those legs.

Carlene
He is going to be just fine Carlene. The vet did a great job stitching him and we have a fly mask on so he's unable to rub it as easily. Funny thing is we were right there looking at him when he did it and the only thing we can think is he caught his eye lid just right on his momma's tail hair.

We were asked by the vet assistant, "How did he do that?" We said, "He's a horse, that's how!"
default_wink.png
:

Here is mine...we're generally more pinto people...but when I saw the video of this boy trot....WOW!!! We had to have him
default_wub.png
: We're going to continue his driving training next year and maybe show him in halter too. We're excited for his first foals next year also.

Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai:

bonsai1.jpg

Lost Spoke....WOW...you really have some beautiful horses :aktion033:

Tracy

default_wub.png
: Love appys !!!! :aktion033: Here are mine ,
DSC00013-1.jpg

This is Fever

DSC00030.jpg

This is Spot,

DSC00001.jpg

This is Diego,

DSC00007.jpg

This is Julie ,

Simon.jpg

And this is our stallion , Simon,

Thanks for looking ,

and
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: All the beautiful , Appy keep them coming !!!, Jody

i'm not great with colours!!!!but this is my mare sally.

she is 33" tall and 4 tears old...

i call her roan with blanket spots....... she has stripey hooves and spotty eyes,mouth and under her tail.........so , tell me what her official colouring would be??????
IMG_0254.jpg
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I have a blanketed (and spotted) colt, though his body is roany. Here is Chianti

2fcb216c.jpg

acedd0d0.jpg

55e4e899.jpg

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures I am so excited. I can't wait to get mine own little blanket mini.

It will be awhile yet but I will get him/her.

All of your horses are beautiful and appys are my all time favorite colored horse.

Carlene

I have to say these are some of the most beautiful babies I have seen Dawn. Thanks for selling us RC.

Latest posts

Back