Can anyone see my new avatar or no???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
I don't get it, I updated my avatar to have just my 3 appaloosa's on there..it should be a photo of Delight (all white leopard appy with a patch on her rump), a head shot of Chase (white), a photo of my grulla filly, a baby photo of chase (silver w/snowcap rump) and a headshot of baby Chase (silver w/white blaze).

I can see it on my moms computer but not my home one, or this computer at work....

The old avatar had Delight (white leopard w/patch on rump), Sinclair (silver dapple pinto), and Loco (sorrel).

I've tried updating it to the new one numerous times...

Which one do you see???

I also see the new one. Sorry for the stupid question, but did you try to hit the refresh button on your computer at work? I'm sure you did, but if you didn't that could be the reason why you see the old one.
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks you guys for letting me know...now I just don't get it, why can all of you see the new one, but I can't???? I can see it on my moms computer, but not on any of mine??? (3 totally different locations by the way)

ivytoro - yes i've refreshed numerous times lol and whenever I post a new topic, or look at any of my old/current posts, I still see the old one...it's driving me nuts! I don't get it...I am happy that all of you see the new one but it is making me insane that I can't see it...I like admiring my babies while zoning out at the screen =)

I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR, IM ENJOYING WATCHING ALL THESE BABIES, WITHOUT THE RESPONSIBILITY
default_wink.png
:

I was seeing the old one until I clicked on "refresh" after reading your message. Then the new one came up.

Any administrators know why I cannot see my new avatar but everyone else can? I have refreshed and this happens on more than just this computer...any idea's?

Hmmm ok i'll try it...I just put the new photo on yesterday and then tried again this morning so i'll wait a few days first, if that doesn't work i'll try clearing the cache.

Thanks a lot!

Back