BZ Barnaby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiccanz

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this horse is still around?? I emailed them some months ago, but never got a reply...

Just wondering ...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok had to double check my facts before I posted. There is a son of Winners Circle BZ Barnaby here near me in ID he is now a 3 yr old and just starting his driving career that doesnt help much with the sire but at least you know he is still around and has sons out there :)

does anyone know what his pedigree is? Gosh he's gorgeous.

does anyone know what his pedigree is? Gosh he's gorgeous.
Amy,

I have his pedigree. He is a full brother to our stallion, Bandito. Buckeroo on the top side and Bond Snippet on the mare..
default_yes.gif
:

Dorothy

Amy,

I have his pedigree. He is a full brother to our stallion, Bandito. Buckeroo on the top side and Bond Snippet on the mare..
default_yes.gif
:

Dorothy
Wow! I didn't know that you own his FULL BROTHER! That is completely cool.
default_smile.png
Now I can't remember if I have seen your Bandito. Probably, but you know that old forgetful mind!!! :eek: Are you still showing him?

Are you still showing him?
We show him off and on. Lately we have competed him in CDE. He was best training level horse (of all breeds) at Happ's two years ago, before moving up to Prelim. But I'm not sure you have met him. He's a bay and white pinto. I think his picture is still on the Happ's website. His son, who looks just like him will be at Happ's this year, after winning at Lincoln Creek last year.

Winner's Circle produced some great horses. Barnaby and Dito are just two of them.

Dorothy

We were lucky enough to see Barnaby at the 2005 World Show, and really liked him. Then found out he was for sale. We enquired after a price expectation but never got a reply
default_sad.png

Maybe they had already sold him...he's a grand little mover, that's for sure :bgrin

Back