Bursting at the Seams!!! Can't take it anymore!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
Wow, I have to say I was shocked and very, very, pleasantly surprised. Got my little letter and certificates in the mail today. My Modern Pleasure mare Nadors Labeled Mahalah of PSF and I won the Year end Triple A 2006 High Point Amateur Award in the Modern Halter and Modern Performance divisions.!!! woooohoooo!!

Here is a picture or 2 of Mahalah.
default_wub.png
:

mare_mahalah_02.jpg

mare_mahalah_00.jpg

ok maybe 3!!

mare_mahalah_03.jpg

I just love my horses, they work so hard for me!

Holly Bowers sold me this mare and put a tremendous amount of time and effort into this mare and ME!!! Thank you Holly, you know I love you!!!

WooHoo! :aktion033: Way to go Jennifer ... (and Holly, too! :bgrin )

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRADULATIONS!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND MAHALAH!!! YOU GUYS MAKE AN AWESOME TEAM!!![/SIZE]

-Holly

Congratulations Jennifer! She is a gorgeous mare and you both deserve it very much, that is very exciting!
default_cheers.gif
:

WHOO HOO congrats I knew she was a perfect fit for your family

great way to end a fabulous year :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

She is a beautiful mare and you both deserve it, Congrats agian!!! :bgrin

Congratulations are in order, great accomplishment for you, your farm and mare of course! Very pretty as well !!!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations !! Shes a beautiful mare and I can certainly see why you did so well. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Back