Buckeye WCF Classical Blue Eyed Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Yippee! Baby came home today. Thank you so much Getitia! She is such a lover! She is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could have gotten better pictures but she comes up to you as soon as you squat down or get near her. LOL We are deffinately in love! Her coming here today has been the best happening we have had in a while!

Here she is........... Baby!

welcomehome.jpg

She really wants to taste Ron's collar.

HPIM0308.jpg

And just to remind you how awesome Baby is, here is a picture Getitia took and sent me a while back. See, Getitia takes great pictures!

baby2.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Fran

Oh wow Fran she is amazing!!Sounds like she went to a very loving home!!
default_yes.gif
:

She has the most beautiful blue eyes! Cant wait to see her kick butt in the ring!!

To precious!
default_smile.png

You cant get better movement then that!! :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
theres that beautiful girl!!! she must be a huge stress relief after what youve been thru. Give her kisses from auntie kay

Shes beautiful,and shes sweet to! :aktion033: I want a blk/wht paint w/blue eyes, I think they're really pretty.I love her color,and pretty blue eyes!!Have fun with you're new little sweetheart!

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl definately has THE WOW FACTOR! Very striking filly in conformation, movement, and in her markings and coloration!

But, what I want to know now Fran, WHO IN THE WORLD IS THAT TO DIE FOR CREMELLO IN YOUR AVATAR? MARE OR STALLION, AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL NAME, AS WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHO MADE SUCH A GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL HEADED DILUTE. I have admired him/her for a while now, so just had to ask.

With beautiful horses like those two, wish you had a website, so I could go take a peek.

Ann

Thank you all! I just love her and fell in love the first time I saw her. I wish I was a better picture taker and I need a better camera as well. It is great for taking pictures of flowers but not for moving targets, I am learning. You push it to take pictures, it pauses then everything moves.

Ann, that is my yearling stallion a perlino pinto TMM'S LEGACY BY BOONE. He is a son of LITTLE KINGS LKB BUCKEROO DREAM. His grandsire is BOONES LITTLE BUCKEROO. He is awesome looking and has a very nice gait. I am sure he will throw some awesome babies. Kay has been working on a website for me but I need better pictures. I really don't like having bad pictures for these guys.

Fran

wow!! :aktion033: If she goes missing I would say you just have to check Ron's pockets!!! :lol:

WOW she is really BEAUTIFUL, absolutely gooooorgeous!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are making me so jealous, buying Getitia's horses!!! Lucky you, she's beautiful!

Latest posts

Back