Brought Duckie home for a few days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Thank you Dorothy we put her halter on I told Vicky that when she starts into the trailer not to hesitate just walk right in. It worked Duckie loaded like a champ. I didn't give her a chance to back out this time raised the ramp and closed them in. What a huge difference from having to work for ten minutes or more and push her in physically. Woo Hoo!

I have to say I have really missed having my girl here at home. She has been without a buddy since coming home from Dorothys to the stable. Well other than the boys that live there. When I've gone to see her she just doesn't appear happy, looks a little nervous and hyped. So today we went and got her and brought her home for a few days to see her family. What a change. She was so happy to get home and see everyone. She was even nice to the pygmy goats.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I threw them some hay and they all settled down to eating. It was nice to see her have a buddy to scratch with she hasn't had that.

I went out to night to feed, sat down in my favorite spot and just like always she came right up, put her head over my shoulder pulling me in close to her and gave me a great big horsey hug. Life is good.
default_new_multi.gif
I have truly missed that show of affection. Tomorrow I will harness her up and do some ground driving right around here and work with her here as best I can. She is now very calm for the first time. I'm so very happy tonight that all is well with my little family of horses. When I fed them she went right in the middle to her bucket of food no problem. I have two more days off of work to spend with her and have fun.

She looks so nice and trim and awesome thanks to her 3mos at the Spa with Dorothy and those muscles. Wow!

So now I am a happy camper and life is once again as it should be.

Sounds like a wonderful to have her home for the holiday weekend.YAY, she sounds like it is nice to come home after being at college for a while. Enjoy her Marie!

Latest posts

Back