Broken heart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I feel sick to my stomach and like my heart is breaking in half.... She coliced and even with banamine she was in pain, she went into shock and vet advised mom and dad to put her down as she felt there was too much damage for surgery, they put her down about 15 minutes ago... She was the very first miniature mare I bought, bought her in fall of 2003, so only got 4 short years with her, didn't even get to say goodbye as I'm down on campus and not able to go home...
default_bye-sad.gif
:

101_0904.jpg

Zipstar.jpg

stareyes.jpg

She was a beautiful mare.

I am so terribly sorry.
default_sad.png

Susan O.

I am SOOOOOOO sorry for you!! I know how it feels, I lost my beloved mare last spring, She to coliced & had to be put down
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: I did not get to say good by either
default_bye-sad.gif
:
default_bye-sad.gif
: (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) Again, I am VERY sorry about your loss

Oh man...Im so so sorry. I know exactly how you are feeling. Just lost my dog of 13 years this morning. Its so hard to take Isn't it.

My thoughts are with you. (((((HUGS))))))

I am soooo sorry for your loss. (((((((HUGS))))))) She was a beautiful girl.

Been there done that still crying over it. I am very very sorry for your loss.

Very sad for your loss. She was a pretty little girl - loved that 2nd shot.

My thoughts to you as well, miniaddiction - our critters are family. So hard to lose them.

I am soooo sorry..I lost my first mare also ..it is an ache that only you can understand...and when you are ready, only you can heal....Bless your heart and know that she is in a better place..i will tell my Lily to welcome her....again..i am sooo sorry for your loss.((((hugs)))))
default_sad.png

Kathye

Oh sweetheart, I can feel your pain.
default_sad.png

She was beautiful and obviously very special.

I don't know what to say other than Im thinking of you in your time of grief.

xox Leonie xox

Lucky ~ sorry to hear this sad news .

I read something recently in MHW (I think) that was very profound ..... these wonderful little animals don't belong to us , we are given the privledge of taking care of them , if only for a short time ... maybe not an exact quote, but words to ponder.

I hope your heart heals soon.

I am so sorry. Your pictures of her show how special she was, she had the kindest eye. I too know how it feels to lose a special mare and its so hard. Treasure the special memories you have of her (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: What a beautiful girl.

I hate what you are going through.

Big huge hugs ((((((( ))))))))

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you feel, we have lost 3 in the last year. The last one being last weekend and it is a horrible feeling. She was a beautiful mare and I hope you are able to treasure your happy memories of her. Did you get your parents to cut off a lock of her mane or tail? We did with all of ours I treasure each hair of them. Sorry again.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you big hugs!!!

Latest posts

Back