Broken heart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:no: Awwww. I'm so sorry. It's every horse/animal lover's worst nightmare; my heart goes out to you.

I AM SOOOO SORRY!!!! Don't worry she'll be waiting for you on the other side, and she knows you love her, and understands why you wasn't there!!!

I am so sorry!
default_bye-sad.gif
:

You are always so kind to make something special for others so I thought maybe it would be nice if someone made something special for you. I hope this helps heal your heart a little. (((hugs)))

star640.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone.. Means a lot... Really need the support as this week has literally been the week from H*LL and this just made it even worse... :no:

Gena, thanks soooo much, you're too sweet! I hate doing memorial collages period, but hate even more when they're my own..
default_sad.png

oh no! so very sorry... it's never easy to lose one but something about the first one... or the first baby born... heck there's something about each one isn't there!?!

very hard not being able to say goodbye but i must admit that the two i have had pass in my arms, are the ones that haunt me... moreso than the ones i didn't get to say goodbye to :no:

We are very sorry for oyur loss, She was a beautiful mare.....{{{{HUGS TO YOU}}}}

Theresa and Art

I'm so very sorry, what a heartrending loss....
default_crybaby.gif
:

default_pray.gif
: As I read your post & looked at the photos my heart cried for all of you .. The tenderness of the 2nd photo is something you will always have to treasure

We are hardest on ourselves when we feel we let them down by not being there .. But our beloved animals know they are loved & cared for and one day you will be reunited with Star never to be separated again

You are in our thoughts & prayers.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl and I love the photos. Thank you for sharing. It's always so hard to lose our companions. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

I totally understand your loss........been there. It's gut wrenching and you never truly get over it.

My thoughts are with you......

MA

Latest posts

Back