Bordernese Puppies (Border Collie X Bernese)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
wow 13 puppys,,,thay are beautiful
default_wub.png
my doggy had 11 puppys and wow what a night mare

that was...it is hard work for the owner to have so many puppys....good luck
I must fully agree, sleeping on the coach to be near her, watching she does not lay on one, and checking to make sure each one has equal time and full bellies, Making sure mom goes out for toilet breaks, and eating and drinking OK

but in the long run, so nice to see them bouncing and growing into someone's best friend.
default_saludando.gif

No probs, Mary
default_smile.png
So happy that Tabitha is doing fine after surgery.

I love when the first week is over; I get so nervous at whelping time and that first week when you can (and often do) have complications of one kind or another. Mine are just over two weeks and they're just starting to "play" and be fun
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see your little ones develop.

Just a quick update only 2 days old and Tabitha is doing such a great job.

Nursing all 13 of them with only 8 teats..

I think they look bigger already...

Tabitha Puppies 13 Dec. 2011 C.jpg

Oh they are gorgeous and Tabitha is just beautiful (Dad's a handsome fella too!). What a clever girl she is, and yes, the pups do look as though they have grown already!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

My original Great Dane had 13 pups in her first litter so I do know what you are in for, work wise, over the next 8 weeks or so - but the fun and enjoyment far outweighs all the hard work! (my girl didn't have a c section so at least I didn't have that to worry about!)

Really looking forward to loads of pictures and regular updates as Tabitha's new family progresses.

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

They look great
default_smile.png
What a great job you and Tabitha are doing
default_yes.gif
thanks Matt

I thought you might get a chuckle out of this.

Had someone email me and ask if I could take a picture of the males on one side and the females on the other.

Make sure their heads are facing the camera, so they could see their faces...

I was nice
default_wink.png
and said maybe we should wait awhile until they are older and mom will not be so upset with me disturbing her and her puppies.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I find so many people don't get how stressful it is for the mom and us breeders. Taking individual pcitures (or even group shots...especially with that number
default_new_shocked.gif
) is definitely last on the list of priorities, I'm sure
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back