Bonny update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG this is the same Bonny that was tricking everyone months back as to whether she was "actually" pregnant or not right?
default_rolleyes.gif
I am so ready to see that darn baby already lol
default_biggrin.png
I will be keeping a close eye on this thread
default_yes.gif

Yes its her, lol. Today her udder is down a bit but thats pretty normal!

My goat is near kidding so its a race between Bonny and Gretta!

I think Gretta is going to win lol.

I'M ROOTING FOR BONNY!!!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif
COME ON BONNY-PUSH THAT BABY OUT ALREADY!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Holly, please post pics of the baby goaties too when they are born...they are the cutest things ever!!!
default_wub.png

The update is her udder went back down to almost normal....

Gretta stopped her stuff too. They are waiting till the new year to be the first or they are waiting to be the LAST for this year! LOL,

default_laugh.png

Silly critters!

Everyone Have a Merry Christmas!

OH Holly...what a bummer! and i thought we were finally making progress. There is still time for that Christmas miracle!
default_wink.png

Merry Christmas Holly, Bonny, Sandy and Molly!
default_saludando.gif

Well do we have a baby ??????????

I am just starting my mare stare - setting up the baby camera tomorrow and offically stalling at night - this is a first foal for myself and the mare so unknown history of how long she carries BUT I am hoping for a Jan 28th baby - which is my birthday - what a cool birthday present that would be...

I had a dream its a small filly blk and white frame overo... but since mom is chestnut and white and dad is blk and white, I believe he's got one red and one black gene from previous foals (not tested yet) I think its going to be red and white with lots of white like momma but find it very interesting I dreamed of this baby!!!

Dream aside I want HEALTHY - I had the vet palpate a few weeks ago to make sure I was on target with my apx foal dates and it kept kicking at him with its hind foot - how cute is THAT!

Well nothing new to report yet.

The vet was pretty positive she would foal around Christmas at the last US.

Her due date is Jan 18th. That puts her about 325 days today. Still she has no udder.

I am so tired of watching this mare.
default_sad.png

She looks way less pregnant than she did in November. I dont know if it is because the foal is in position or what. All I do know is that IF she doesnt have this foal by Feb then she is bred to the last Stally and due in mid April.
default_wacko.png

This year has been so crazy watching Bonny.

3 different stallions, 3 different due dates, countless wee foal tests, blood tests, Ultra Sounds, Negatives and positives, SHEESH! I know there is a foal in there, I have seen it! LOL, just when its coming out is anyone's guess.
default_smile.png

Awww, I was really excited when I saw you had posted. I thought you'd ahve some REAL news. Too bad we can't dictate when these babies will arrive. Hang in there, at least you know there IS a foal and you will see it eventually
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back