Body clipping Before and After WOW!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bealsbarnyard

Reaction score
It sure is fun to find out what's under all that hair!! I clipped my blue eyed overo filly yesterday, she looked to be a cross between a goat and a yack
default_laugh.png
who would have guessed the beauty that was hiding under all that hair!! so glad I took before and after pictures, I'm in LOVE all over again!!! Anyone else clip a horse that had such a drastic transformation like this one, would be fun to see your before and after pictures. Pictures sure came out small, better pictures can be seen on my "mare" page. www.Bealsbarnyard.com

Kathy

melody_beforesm.jpg

melody_aftersm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OOoh...I am fighting the urge to clip our little girl. She is shedding out but not fast enough! It's still pretty cool here (especially at night) and so I need to be more patient. We're not showing anytime soon, so there's no real "need" to do it yet.

But after seeing your before and after? It's going to be hard to continue to be patient!

Lovely lady you have there!

That is SOOOO ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I really really want to clip my girl, but I will resist I will resist...maybe if I say it enough times I actually will resist.
default_laugh.png
I cant believe how long her legs look now and how short they looked before. I am still in awe.

Cute photos. I have a couple of "miniature buffalo" that I am hoping will have horses underneath when I clip them.
default_smile.png

Kathy Shes soo pretty!!!!
default_yes.gif
Ive liked her since I seen her pic as a baby. I clipped my filly out of Bodayshious the other weekend and man what a surprise there. We will be taking them to the open mini show in Wellington May 17th. Hope to see you there!

Here is Lilly's before pic

lilly4.jpg

and here is her After

lilly.jpg

Alisha

I love seeing before and after pics. Your horse is a cutie.

Alisha,

You filly out of Bodashious is so pretty! just like her daddy. I will be at the show, will be working it because it is our club show. I will only be showing my black pair in driving that day, see you there

Kathy

Back