Blade Sharpening Machines...........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oakbrooke Farm

Reaction score
Have you had good results sharpening your own blades with one of those blade sharpeners? If so, where is the best place to get one?

Thanks!

No luck here, just a waist of my money. Joyce

I just send mine out to be sharpened. I think it's around $4/blade and I've been happy with the results. I have not ever tried to sharpen them myself, but have heard from those who have bought "home" level machines that it's a pain in the butt and not very good. I think that the machines the professionals use are very expensive ($1,000 or so, if I am remembering what I heard correctly).

How well sharpening works not only depends upon the machine, but also the person doing the sharpening! I just send my blades and clippers to the professionals. Check out http://www.bladeguyz.com

No luck here and I purchased 2 different styles.

Friend was selling out his professional blade sharpending business so my husband purchased it for his retirement job next year. We have been doing quite a business thus far. We charge $3.50 plus shipping and handling. Glad to do them. www.crescendo_acres.tripod.com. PM me if you would like to know more about us. We are also in the process of becoming a dealer in NH for Double K's.

No luck here either and we have tried two.
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back