Billy Mays died?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
Heard it on the radio so i googled it and its all over tzm or tmz whatever that site it. A plane accident caused him head trauma... Anyone else heard?

Yes, I just read this, So very tragic. Appearantly they don't know the cause of death yet. He was found unresponsive this morning. He however was on a plane yesterday afternoon that had a rough landing when one of the tires blew. In the report I read his wife said he told her he was not feeling well last night before he went to bed and then he just never woke up this morning. I always enjoyed watching his comercials.

Josh

I herd it too and I was like wow, I was just watching Pitch Men this morning, soo sad

I just got in from a show too and mom told me...i cannot believe all the celeberties we have lost over the past few days / week. It is almost unreal
default_no.gif

What was more odd is the fact that my nephew and I were just talking about him this past weekend for some reason..

Very sad. I heard a pc. of luggage fell out and hit him on the head. He refused treatment (felt OK at the time) but gave an interview that said it was "the hardest he had ever been hit".

I am just coming of a major brain injury myself, and this totally freaks me out. I feel so bad for him, and his family especially.
default_sad.png

What a sad week this is....

It's been a sad week to be a celebrity, for sure!

Against my better judgement, at first ;), I'd watched a few episodes of 'Pitchmen', and actually found it kind of interesting, and Billy, increasingly likeable! Such an untimely death is always sad--and I especially hope his wasn't another case of a hit on the head 'seeming' to be innocuous, and then proving fatal--THAT is scary! It also scares me to think that the overhead luggage bins would have such poor latches that they come open and allow things to fall on passengers...especially on a 'fullsized' airline! I'm sure an autopsy will reveal the actual cause of his demise, though.

RIP, Pitchman....

Margo

I personally cannot stand screaming commercials (if you have to scream to sell a product, I dont want it, and it's very annoying), but would not wish this tragic even on anyone. Reminds me of the other gal who had the head injury and died too, thinking the injury was not too bad!!!

They say it usually comes in 3's... oh no! Does this mean there will be 2 more?!!! I hope not!

Hi Folks,

Billy Mays did not die of head injuries or trauma; he died of a sudden cardiac arrest in his sleep. the autopsy reported that he had to trauma to his head and that he had heart disease. How sad.... I feel bad for his family and little daughter...

I'm sorry for his friends and family.
default_sad.png

I HATED his YELLING!

*I* would yell if I couldn't find the remote to MUTE him fast enough! Because he yelled, I never wanted to buy a product he yelled about. (I always muted the TV)

He was a nice looking man and I'm sure he was very nice. I just can't stand anyone yelling or kids screaming.

I mute them all! I'm a grumpy old poop!
default_yes.gif

I don't know why it makes me feel better that he had a heart attack, maybe because of the head trauma I had. Either way, I am still so sorry for his family.

Latest posts

Back