Big snow, little horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
Well the little ones finally got out today it took a considerable amount of shoveling to get them out there.

WOW were they happy to get out!

A couple of these little ones think they are bigger than they are however.

Not to worry, no one got 'stuck"!! LOL

lilhorses.jpg

lilrunners.jpg

lilstep.jpg

I hear ya! I had to laugh when I read the title of your post, because my husband was standing right behind me, and he had just come in from snowblowing trails for them.(and for me!) We was out yesterday snowblowing the driveway and my trails to the barn and feed shed, but when I went to feed, I reallized I wanted more trails and areas done in the pens and pastures for the horses to be able to walk/run easier, and also for my feeding time, so I wouldn't be trudging through it to get to where I need to put the hay down.

After he came back in from snowblowing, he told me to look out the window. Apparently, our Anatolian was very thankful to him also, as she thought she had a newfound racetrack out in the pasture, and she was literally running laps around in it! :bgrin

A few weeks back we had a huge snowstorm and minis had to stay in a few days, hubby spent a day plowing and snowblowing out the mini pastures. When we let them out they were very happy to be out. Didn't have to shovel at all. I love plows and snowblowers. :aktion033:

Ohhh my!

Those horses have their work cut out for them!
default_wacko.png
:

Too funny.

OH MY..........that is ALOT of snow.......glad the horses had fun
default_yes.gif
: ......Thanks for sharing.

Cute!!

See that would not work for my horses, they would go everywhere exept where i spent hours shoveling. Thats where the tractor comes in good use, can clear out a good size drylot in a matter of minutes.

Latest posts

Back