Big Brother Fans!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Big Brother 7 starts TONIGHT! I can hardly wait
default_smile.png
I have a seminar so may not be in time to watch it as it airs but I have both TIVO's on the job. Can't take any chances with this kind of important stuff you know!

tv.gif

weve been watching ours for a few weeks now, its SOOOOOOOO ADDICTAVE LOL :bgrin ,id love to see other countries big brothers,
default_yes.gif
: two years ago one of our housemates swapped with a different countries house mate in the middle of the series, i think it was africa
default_unsure.png
: he nearly died when he found out by going into the diary room that he had put himself forward for it
default_smile.png
he came back with great african costume on lol

Well I'm glad to see Howie and Kayser have a chance to get back in! Can't wait for this season it should be a good one.

Sounds like it has the potential to be a really good one! I like the group they've nominated......even though they've picked some of the people who were annoying. I'd like to see Howie, Kaysar and Janelle back together. I also loved to hate the evil doctor Will! Should be fun!

I also would love to see Kayser, Janelle, and Howie back in! Will, too!!! He is so easy on the eyes and SUCH a jerk all at the same time. It would also be great to see Marcellas and James back in the house.

Some I really hope do not get in because they are annoying like nails on a chalkboard to me are Alison, Dana and Ivette!

No matter who gets in, even if all my "annoying" people get in, I will not be missing a single episode :bgrin

You are so Lucky!! We are enjoying our big brother, well I am!! he he. There was an american big brother shown here one year and it was really different to ours......and really good!! all about alliances etc and the winner of the task got to choose who was evicted whereas here its the public that vote them out. I`m always hoping we will get to see another one!!!

Well its on tonight too, we get to see why they all think we should vote for them. I am not falling for the "Because I'm Cute" line though LOL. I want a house full of lying, manipulating, mean people who can be nice to everyone to their face. Yep that would be great. Lots of back stabbing.

Starts about now ! ! ! ! DARN its a rerun. Oh well if anyone missed it the first time, here it is again.

dancing15.gif
dancing15.gif
dancing15.gif
dancing15.gif
dancing15.gif

line%20dance2.gif
line%20dance.gif
line%20dance2.gif
line%20dance.gif
line%20dance2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts